BSNL Broadband: no speed increase on home ul1350 plan!?

• Thread starter Thread starter weaana
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 13,339

weaana

ISP
BSNL
i see no speed increase in my home ul1350 plan as of now.also as per the bsnl notification only the home combo ul1350 plan is given an speed of 2mb/s till 15gb, so what about home ul1350 plan?lack of a word will be taken too seriously by bsnl officers.

I guess there is only one UL 1350 plan from beginning. Now it is changed to ULF 1350 with 2GB(till 15GB), later 512kbps clause. Check the updated Plans here:

.:Unlimited Home Only:.

Yes, we just pay double the price for 15 gb extra, BSNL thinks we are fools to continue doing so.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I guess there is only one Unlimited 1350 plan from beginning. Now it is changed to ULF 1350 with 2GB(till 15GB), later 512kbps clause. Check the updated Plans here:

.:Unlimited Home Only:.

Thats not a Unlimited Plan that a user signed up for, and its hardly Fair Usage when a limited plan subscriber can download 10 times more with cheaper plans.

No increase in speed yet for the 1350 UL Combo plan here in Kol.This plan sucks, either make it 1 mbps after 15 GB or 1 MBPS unlimited throughout.Guys, please report if you're getting any increase in the bandwidth of 1350 UL in other parts of the countryThanks!

One of my connections on NIB-II (117.x.x.x) was giving speeds upto 2Mbps but it got downgraded to 512Kbps in 20 hours as the 15GB got exhausted in no time. The other connection on NIB-I (59.x.x.x) has not been upgraded.I have just paid a visit to the local BSNL office for downgrade to UL750 Combo. Hope they do it soon and I save about 1500/- bucks from next month.

BAD NEWSI have recently came to know that BSNL will soon implement a Fair Usage Policy of some 6 to 8 GB in 750UL plan once it has attracted a fair number of customers.As the speeds upgrades were done suddenly this Fair Usage Policy is also going to be implemented soon. Speeds will be dropped to 256kbps again after this Fair Usage Policy limit is reached. So guys BSNL thinks a way ahead and those who think BSNL in a fool because it has announced UL1350 Plan with 2mbps till 15GB and then 512kbps thereafter THINK AGAIN So sticking to UL1350 is preparing in advance for the disaster in future. At least you get 15GB of 2mbps and then the usual 512kbps.

@tech123 - can we trust the news? Anyway - i think we have to wait and watch. Due to these changes every month, I am not able to decide on the Annual Payment! I will wait until the plan gets stabilized. If BSNL addes Fair Usage Policy to UL-750, then it makes sense to pay Rs.1350 for UL-1350.I would encourage it to keep UL-750 without FUP, so that many customers can benefit the minimum 512kbps ulimited broadband

No increase in speed yet for the 1350 UL Combo plan here in Kol.

This plan sucks, either make it 1 mbps after 15 GB or 1 MBPS unlimited throughout.

Guys, please report if you're getting any increase in the bandwidth of 1350 UL in other parts of the country

Thanks!

Agreed, otherwise we are just paying double for the same speed.

Im from Andhra....There is no speed increase here either [Im under UL 1350 plan]. Will wait till the month end and change my plan to UL 750 combo.

Back