Fivenet New Plans!

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,545
Burstable means that your usual connection speed will remain at let's say 512kbps but you will be able to download data at 4mbps when required (That too in few bursts, not continuously.)

I just want to know that what is burstable?
Is the bill is burstable or speed? :ishock:

they are offering good speeds for reasonable prices...will have to give it a try,,,

I have just 1 query ppl i used sify earlier der net was down 5 days a week is it same with fivenet cos m using reliance frm a year its good not down netime der is dc for it but fivenet hight speed plans with dc tempting me so asking is it always on and is it good

I have just 1 query ppl i used sify earlier der net was down 5 days a week is it same with fivenet cos m using reliance frm a year its good not down netime der is dc for it but fivenet hight speed plans with dc tempting me so asking is it always on and is it good

Dude...you won't regret it...trust me..I am using 5Net since the past 3.5 years and they have just been improving day by day...u HAVE to check them out..

Dude...you won't regret it...trust me..I am using 5Net since the past 3.5 years and they have just been improving day by day...u HAVE to check them out..

DO u have a contact no for them??? any website>>>

Back