• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 16,341

hitman

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
One can get a free voucher worth Rs.250 on any purchase from Indiaplaza.in : Buy online at India's largest online shopping mall ... U need to buy something over Rs.200 and will get a free voucher after 3 days to buy something from the same site using the voucher ... See offer here

I bought a Rs.200 Tatasky recharge voucher on 22nd and on 25th I got the free voucher pin ... And using tht pin I bought another Rs.200 recharge voucher ... Still got Rs.50 left ... No idea wht to buy for tht amount :D

I have checked it ... So its not fake ... If interested then u guys can also try ... :)

woah.. gr8 info. thanks.btw, i should use credit card for payment right [email protected] another 200 rs. recharge and u ll get 250 free recharge know. with that 250 + 50 = 300, take a free 300 rs. recharge again :happy::D

Yup... credit card or even bank account ... U just need to buy anything for or above Rs.200 ...No... the offer is for one time only i suppose ... Cos they send ur pin to ur mobile ...

Terms & Conditions:
[*]This offer is valid for all transactions on Indiaplaza.in : Buy online at India's largest online shopping mall between December 6, 2007 and January 6, 2008
[*]The voucher will be emailed to qualifying customers within 2 working days.
[*]The GiftMate voucher can be redeemed up to January 31, 2008 on Indiaplaza.in : Buy online at India's largest online shopping mall across all stores except Travel Store/ Air Tickets.
[*]Every customer will be eligible for one voucher during the promotion period irrespective of the number of transactions done on Indiaplaza.in during the promotion period. Customers using Giftmate vouchers to transact will not be eligible for this promotion.
[*]Providing a valid mobile number and email address are mandatory to avail this offer. This offer is valid for Indian citizens only
[*]The GiftMate voucher cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash
[*]The GiftMate voucher issued against this promotion cannot be clubbed with any other offer, promotion on Indiaplaza or GiftMate voucher
[*]Indiaplaza & PayMate reserve the right to stop the promotion at any time and/or change, modify, withdraw, partially withdraw or extend the said promotion, at its sole discretion without any prior notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained
[*]Any disputes arising out of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai
[/list]ya... they ve mentioned hitman...

so, what are u gonna do with 50 rs left :whistle:

i unknowingly clicked Nokia mobile to my add to cart option. and i removed it immediately.. what will happen now ? :confused:

Nothing will happen ... It will not charge u anything ... Just remove the mobile and make the payment for recharge voucher only ...

This offer is valid for all the items on Indiaplaza and not only for TS. Buy anyting above Rs.200 and get Rs.250 gift voucher free. That voucher needs to be redeemed using SMS from mobile number provided at the time of Activation of gift voucher. I have used that but for some other item.

This offer is valid for all the items on Indiaplaza and not only for TS. Buy anyting above Rs.200 and get Rs.250 gift voucher free. That voucher needs to be redeemed using SMS from mobile number provided at the time of Activation of gift voucher. I have used that but for some other item.

what is meant by . that voucher needs to be redeemed using sms from mobiel number provided at the time of activation of gift voucher ?

Back