Get 2 recharge voucher at the cost of one

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 16,341
@ajuravi,it s very simple, tell ur relatives or friends to open a new account in indiaplaza. ask them to buy one recharge voucher each.pay them as per ur convinience. u can get free recharges as many as u can :thumbsup::hysterical:

Thanks my dear friend. Let me also benefit from addtional giftmate voucher. One final thing i wanted to ask you will we get giftmate voucher for a purchase of Rs.200 recharge voucher from indiaplaze:confused:

Anyways the offer is over on jan 6..If u still get it tell me, i will register again..5 mobiles at my house.. can redeem a few more if i want..Do inform if the offer is still open..I'm guessing it was only from dec6 to jan6

@ajuravi007 ... Mate the offer is now over ... So I don't think u will be able to do tht now ... Btw I have 3 mobiles at home ... So I made 3 accounts and made 3 purchases (one from each account)... I got 3 giftmate coupons and then I used 3 mobiles to activate those coupon and use them ... :)

OH my god for this just few mins bck i had created new username, mobile number, email address and done a transaction for Rs. 200 voucher and i got the voucher number too. But the sad point for me now is that the offer is closed now:rofl:. any way no issues as i have not lost anything in this.

Back