Get 2 recharge voucher at the cost of one

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 16,341
Thanx Hitman. I have made use of the offer, recharged the account with 200 and recieved voucher for 250. Again recharged for 200 using giftmate.Wondering what to do with 50rs remaining on the account.Any other promotional offers u come accross please put them here.Let the community be benifited.Great work brother. Really thankful to u. Feeling great to be a part of such community.

Yes Hitman, I also thank you for your effort in giving a clear idea how to redeem it gift voucher as i also received this promotional offer in my personal email but i dont know what to do with that and i was also not clear too. You made it clear to me and i have been benefited because of your crisp & clear information to redeem to gift mate voucher:thumbsup: kudos to you my friend:thumbsup:. Because of you i have benefited 15 - 16 days subscription free. @ kunal Even i am wondering what to do with that balance amount of Rs. 50:confused:. We need to thank TS also in this regard as they have link with indiaplaza through which we got benefits:thumbsup:.

hmm... i checked if i could buy a movie.. but movie priced at 49rs has a delivery charge of 30 rs. so wonder how i can use this to my advantage..I'm confused.. Hmm.. recieved a message confirming a payment for rs.79, on reply i recieve a message saying insufficient funds..So guys dont try to buy anything over 50bucks.. and waste money on sending payment confirmation like i did.. wasted 10rs i.e effectively wasted 1 day subscription to Tata Sky :(

Same pinch :P. I did the same thing what you done the only things is that i ordered for a music cd for Rs. 50 it accepted in the initial stages but i got a message stating that insufficient funds. For me the message cost for Rs. 3 only. So i wasted .33 days of TS viewing:thumbsup:.

yes it cost me rs.3 cos i tried transacting for 300 voucher on friday when the 200 voucher were out of stock. I had cancelled the order but still i recieved a message late night asking me to confirm the order :( i thought i might try to get something but to my surprise it said "sorry the transaction no more exists or u have cancelled the order"Anybody find anything that cost less than 50Rs (Including shipping) please post here..

Ya friends I will keep posting abt any such offer if it come in future ... Hope u all too keep posting ... BTW I managed to get 3 giftmate voucher by using 3 different mobile no. and account ;)

ooo..I wanted to try that.. but when i actually thought of doing so all vouchers except rs 1000 went out of stock.. :sad:anyways was benifited one way or the other..

Ya friends I will keep posting abt any such offer if it come in future ... Hope u all too keep posting ... BTW I managed to get 3 giftmate voucher by using 3 different mobile no. and account ;)
Hitman if you dont mind can you tell me the process to get another gift voucher from giftmate and how we could use it. Do we need to create a new username, password and email address to attain a new gift mate voucher.

Back