Get 2 recharge voucher at the cost of one

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 16,341
Still not got the Gift Voucher :wall:Wondering when it will come.. No reply for the mail to customer service centre..

Guys i now need some help..I sent a mail to customer service relating to not having recieved the gift voucher. The reply again contained the 16Pin recharge no. for me to recharge my account. They are not understanding or having any idea about the gift voucher. So tell me what to do now. No signs of a free coupon from their side. Hitman u got it. Can u help??

Guys i now need some help..
I sent a mail to customer service relating to not having recieved the gift voucher. The reply again contained the 16Pin recharge no. for me to recharge my account. They are not understanding or having any idea about the gift voucher. So tell me what to do now. No signs of a free coupon from their side.
Hitman u got it. Can u help??

I got my gift voucher within 4 days ... U can see it here

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4981/91958948jh5.jpg

I am not sure wht else u can do rather then emailing them again .. Just wait for a day more... May be it got delayed cos of off days ...

hmm.. i understand all that..I asked them when will i get the giftmate voucher the reply was with my recharge pin no. explainning me how i can see my recharge pin in my account.. I guess they have not understood the question.. hopefully they see it and i get the voucher soon.. I mean there was a reply.. then why hasn't the mail arrived before that.. All i did was login to the website indiaplaza.in then look for Tata Sky voucher and recharged for 200rs using netbanking.. i hopr thats what u did too..Thanx hitman always trust ur source.. Problem seems to be from their side..

I have ordered for Rs.300 Recharge coupon which i got it today morning and recahrged it to my account now. Now i am waiting for the Rs.250 gift mate voucher. Its good to have these kind of offers.

recieved the giftmate voucher :thumbsup:Out of stock of 200 rs vouchers.. can i get 300 voucher for 250 from giftmate + 50 from netbanking??

Last time a year back i had got a coupon for Rs. 200 with TS to do online shopping with India Plaza. I did oneline shopping with india plaza by purchasing Rs. 1000 recharge voucher in india plaza in my purchase i utilised Rs. 200 coupon with india plaza by purchasing the Rs. 1000 recharge voucher where in i paid only Rs. 800 through netbanking to india plaza:thumbsup:. I forgot the process now. My assumption is that go and buy Rs. 300 recharge coucher while purchasing india plaza will ask for you whether do you have gift coupon then fill in the coupon details and for remaining amount it will ask you whether you wanted to go for netbanking then for it and utilise it.:thumbsup:

Trying the option u showed aju..
Another offer on indiaplaza.. link: Untitled Page
great offers man.. if i knew all this before i would have bought all vouchers from here..

Back