Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,875
yes, you can get a unit from america. no problems. sending it through fedex might result in custom charges considering the phone's value is above Rs. 10000. i am not however sure about the limits and custom charges that are applicable nowadays.

what about warranty? I hope this product wont have warranty...

i am sure you cannot gift a car and send it to india and avoid the import duties :D gift works on smaller items. the other way around is to include an invoice with a much lower value. but these tactics are unlikely to work on a high value product. there would be no indian warranty unless of course LG decides to be nice and support the US one. i have owned three nexus devices imported from usa. all have worked fine without any issues thankfully. i hope it is the same with nexus 4 whenever i can get my hands on it.

Seems good then. I'll ask my dad to talk to my Bua. I just hope that my dad agrees, he may not agree as I bought the Galaxy Nexus just about 2-3 weeks back. Fingers crossed.And for how much do you think a second hand, 2 weeks old, as good as new (obviously with all accessories) Galaxy Nexus could be sold?

isnt the limit like 25000 to 50000 per person?or cant one unbox it and get it? Of course someone from there must be coming to india.isnt the limit like 25000 to 50000 per person?or cant one unbox it and get it? Of course someone from there must be coming to india.

you tell me? :Di am ready to sell it for 15K along with the dock and i still am not finding anyone interested. mine is of course a 3-4 month old unit.yes. i got my devices through friends who were visiting india. never had issues with custom charges. but then they are now american citizens not indians coming back from a vacation. if the device is not box packed, it would not cause issues during customs. you can always tell that it is your backup phone with no sim or whatever.sending it through fedex or similar route is however totally different.

Back