Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,875
lol. i no longer have that option with me. would have to find a friend i guess.

BTW for much did you sell your HTC One X?

TBH , 16 GB is more than enough for me , I recently bought a 8GB class 10 card and its not even filled to 2 GB. I do store some songs on it , but thats it. CMIIW , but internal memory is much faster than normal cards , unless you specifically go for >class 6. also I dont need t oworry about all those apps , and currently its giving me a head ache as i need to move all those to card to save some memory. So eventually these apps become unavailable when mounted.

anyway ,if anyone is planning to get from US , you guys can try this site Shop International websites from India, like Amazon, Walmart, Target and enjoy the lowest possible International shipping rates, fast delivery, hassle-free duty clearance and promotions!! Get a U.S. address, request or create your own quote. . They shipped it pretty fast for me , when i got Nook ST W/ Glowlight. Also there is offer going on , nothing big though , 500Rs off offer.

Also as admin said , just ask your friends to just open the box and throw it away , at customs , they dont bother much about what you have , rather what you carry as fresh , unopened item , atleast thats what i heard.

My X10 is dying fast (speaker gone :( ) , and Nex4 is somewhat i can buy i suppose. Lets see.

lol. i am going to repeat my offer. my Galaxy nexus is looking for a buyer :D

lol. i am going to repeat my offer. my Galaxy nexus is looking for a buyer :D

12.5k plus free shipping from you. I'm ready :D

aww. ok. here is what i got from a friend who works in media. google nexus 4 8GB is likely to get a MRP of Rs. 22000 in India. Rs. 27000 for the 16GB version. could be wrong. but he usually is pretty accurate with such details.

Back