Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,875
i guess that would work. but still. how exactly do you get a proof that you sold that phone to someone else? there is no middleman involved who would issue you a documented proof!

Well you would get no proof. If you want, i guess you can write an agreement and sign it in presence of witness. and you can take a video while exchanging. We took a video and buyer's phone number for future use.Best part is no middlemen. Since you would be selling it yourself, you'll get the better price. We were not getting a better offer than 8k at Jagdish market and we sold the same phone for 13k. Buyer is happy,seller is happy.And having accessories is a must. Since there was no headphones with us, people were asking it for 10k. So we bought a pair of headphones from pepperfry using coupons (which cost us 300rs) and sold the phone for 13k

i guess that would work. but still. how exactly do you get a proof that you sold that phone to someone else?

there is no middleman involved who would issue you a documented proof!

Only way is to , i know of is to ask him to send a cheque along with a letter saying he bought this phone from you for this price etc. Or is there a better way ?

I sold my PS3 game through OLX. I priced it Rs 200 higher than what I wanted and then let the buyer bargain. I am happy and so is he:D:p

lol. i guess i would give it a test once i know how and when i can get my hands on the gn4 :)

Google Nexus 4

here is a listing from some obscure indian store. they left a link on a blog post of mine.

22600 and 25900 for the two variants.

So they work in the same way like ISI (link posted few post before) . No mention on warranty .. But anyway , the pricing is good imo. Anyway will inquire from ISI , if they plan to ship Nex4 in mass and whether they could give some discounts for this forum .., But i need to know minimum number of members who are willing to buy.

ah well. i never really bother about the battery life as it would vary from one unit to another and of course one person to another. :\

Back