Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
Read few pages earlier, guys planning to buy it from US just go ahead, phone has a duty of 2%approx. you can make use of services like Shopandship, though I've ran into improper categorisation of packages due to which escalation of duties has happened. This happens when you order some thing which they don't understand and put it in generic category even after you intimate them in advance of proper customs category applicable. But with phones it never been an issue, they seems to be the best phone importers.

Google selling it for no profit or what? Whatever it is, its good for ecosystem. Many people in my circle are only interested in pure android experience including spare time developers who have developed 1-2 apps and want to keep it well supported. Though I doubt it 'll ever see a light officially in India.

Being a LG it might see light in India this month itself as promised by LG itself, will the price be reasonable or an import will be cheaper is a big Q. And I personally dont mind them not releasing them in India, makes out purchases more exclusive ! :)

lol. i guess i would give it a test once i know how and when i can get my hands on the gn4 :)

its n4 and not gn4 right

i am getting 4mbps on my airtel 3g connection for example even though they highlight as much as 21mbps here in india.

I don't think they do. They advertise it as 7.2 mbps. I get between 6-7mbps. That's pretty good.

Looks like the Indian pricing is gonna suck:
http://androidos.in/2012/11/nexus-4-might-not-be-sold-as-cheap-as-we-hoped-outside-google-play/

LOL. good luck to them if they are going to price the 8GB model at around 30K.looks like i would get my unit through my US based friend. :D Would have to wait till December though.

once a year usually. in december. someone or the other keep on getting married. :)

Back