Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
once a year usually. in december. someone or the other keep on getting married. :)

I can get the phone, some uncle ji has gone to US I can request him to get me the phone but,

But, I don't know if am ready to ditch my Note :love:

lol. n4 goes on sale during the second week which makes it hard for you i guess?

He would be returning in a week or two I guess, for me to decide on the new phone is the hard part :D

to bhai logo ek baat pakki.............chromy mera bhi nexus 4 mangwa ke dega ab :Dpretty please chromy:D

abey main smuggler nahi hoon.

i want to buy it because from usa it will be deifinitely cheapersmuggler ki kya baat hai bhai:Dye to normal hai yaar

http://androidos.in/2012/11/nexus-4-might-not-be-sold-as-cheap-as-we-hoped-outside-google-play/

If this is indeed the case, we don’t expect a see a pricing less than INR 34-35K in India, whenever LG plans to release it, suddenly making it not-such-sweet-deal, which it was looking until now.

There goes my plan of upgrading to Nex4 ... Damn you LG..

Seriously? It's just an opinion of one Blogger. Also rumors about cheap pricing in India were also just assumptions.

We were hoping it to be around 25K , atleast from one of the sources you posted.. True , nothing can be sure , until its released.

Back