Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
No 'major' issues till now.

yesss............ordered it on shopyourworld............and got additional 1250 discount because of icici bank debit card discounts .final price rupees -25815 16 gb nexus 4......:Darrival day 10-14 working days working days:thumbup1:fingers crossed for everything goes fine now

@chromy...........i think i can still cancel my order if you tell me why you think its not a great purchase:D

:\ i am not saying it is a bad purchase. i would just have waited for the official launch before ordering an imported unit.

guess we have changed our stances ..............like u are me and me is you:Dyou normally bought nexus before knowing (sometimes knowing fully that it wont be coming to india) and now i have done the same .................:eek_2:

well i would have gotten myself a nexus 4 if someone was coming to india from states. friend who was to come in december had a baby so his plans are now cancelled. in any case, i would wait for the mid-term update of the phone.

kk guys I am getting nexus 4 as my friends bro stay there. So the nexus phone available is unlocked right?When can we expect the stock to be back in play store of US?

Back