Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
Google LG Nexus 4 gets more expensive for Indian consumers - CIOL

The LG Nexus 4 is listed on eBay India, but the prices of the smartphone have been increased on the online retail website. eBay India is now quoting a price of Rs. 29,990 for the 16GB version of LG Nexus 4, which was earlier stated to be priced at Rs. 27,490, while price of the 8GB version has been increased from Rs. 23,490 to 25,990. There are some users on eBay, who are selling the smartphone at the price of Rs. 50,000.

Another website Tradus.com is offering the LG Nexus 4 (imported) smartphone to Indian consumers. But, the price of the 8GB version of the smartphone is Rs. 31,999 onwards, while the 16GB version would cost customers a whopping Rs. 37,999. The website mentions that the smartphone will be delivered to the customer within 10 to 15 working days. Online retailing website goProbo.com too is offering the LG Nexus 4 at the same price

:O

Trying to make money before the mobile is officially launched in the Indian market. No one is going to buy it for 30k upwards as it is easy to get it sourced from US using forwarders like Borderlinx, for less than 24k all inclusive. Some guys have got it shipped within 24hrs after placing the orders on US Play Store.

Yes. The original buyers are selling the phone to earn quick bucks. But what if LG actually launches it for 30k and above? Its quite possible.

Yes. The original buyers are selling the phone to earn quick bucks. But what if LG actually launches it for 30k and above? Its quite possible.

Yup, LG is surely gonna launch it for 30k upwards. The only advantage for the eBay/US Play Store buyers is that they can atleast get it repaired here from LG by paying and not like Galaxy Nexus because it was not released in India at all.

@androidfreak: You have also ordered one, right?

Righto. From eBay. But the seller is still not able to procure enough devices. The shipping extension expired on 12th December and the seller is now asking for some more time. He now says it will be delivered in the first week of January 2013. Refund is already initiated by eBay, just juggling whether to stick to the order or to get it sourced from US.

i think @androidferak got it at a good price otherwise it would have been better to cancel from ebay and get it directly from playstore and forwarding couriers

I got it for 26k. I can still save 2k if I cancel and order via Play Store. But it will not reach me even in the last week of Jan, if I get lucky it can get shipped within 24 - 48 hrs too. I really don't know what to do.

Back