Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
I got it for 26k. I can still save 2k if I cancel and order via Play Store. But it will not reach me even in the last week of Jan, if I get lucky it can get shipped within 24 - 48 hrs too. I really don't know what to do.

You should have canceled it at the 1st hint wen they said December end as you also knew ppl getting confirmation from playstore

You should have canceled it at the 1st hint wen they said December end as you also knew ppl getting confirmation from playstore

But it's like a lottery on Play Store, some are getting it while some are not. I don't have enough credit limit to order two in different dates and cancelling and reordering takes away 4 - 5 days. That's the only reason I waited.

I'm out of my eBay deal. As soon as the credit lands on my credit card, I'll order it from Play Store and get it shipped via Borderlinx.

Let's see how my luck plays.

Order via hopshopgo yar and save 32$ sales tax and shipping coupon will save extra money if you get shipped phone before 31st :thumbup:

Order via hopshopgo yar and save 32$ sales tax and shipping coupon will save extra money if you get shipped phone before 31st :thumbup:

I don't want to get to the hassle of creating a Paypal account :D

Back