Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
they confirmed my pan in 4 days ..........u already waiting for refund, create paypal now so that u will be readynobody will be after u........there are too big fishes in the pond:D

Paypal is unsafe as I have heard some incidents of unwanted billing/deductions. And hopshopgo doesn't handle customs. A guy on XDA had to pay 3k as customs separately for two handsets, so 1.5k per handset. Borderlinx charges are inclusive of customs and account creation is absolutely free, also they use DHL as their couriers.I'm all set for ordering, just waiting for the credit from eBay :smile:

seriously. wait for the mid-season update. there is no point paying premium for a device that is short on supply.

I'm out of my eBay deal. As soon as the credit lands on my credit card, I'll order it from Play Store and get it shipped via Borderlinx.

Let's see how my luck plays.

How are you planning to order through the play store? Do you have a credit card with billing address in the United States?

How are you planning to order through the play store? Do you have a credit card with billing address in the United States?

Indian credit cards works just fine. We just need to provide the US address provided by the forwarders.

^ exactly what I was wondering, because when you press shop now you are stopped by We are sorry blah blah blah...

Back