Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
Official launch was expected in this month but no official news yet seems they are not able to cope up with demand in us

By the time they will declare it officially (if they) it will be too late and S4 would be probably nearing to be launched

you do not buy the nexus for the best specifications in the market. from what i understand. s3 would more or less beat n4 in benchmarks already?

I bought the Nexus for vanila android experience with timely upgrades and option to experiment with custom ROMs and kernels later on. I also don't care of benchmarks. I'm happy as long as the apps load fast enough without lag.I was really fed up of not getting timely upgrades and broken upgrade promises by manufacturers.

And afaik nexus 4 has superior SoC and more RAM than S3 which matters more to me.

Have been using it for 4-5 days.. switched from Galaxy s. The camera could have been better. The biggest flaw s are poor signal quality and poor call quality, I get no bars indoors where galaxy s used to get 2 bars atleast. Plus the earpiece makes a buzzing noise whenever the screen is on.

My Nexus 4 has reached my friend. He sent me some snaps while he was testing it out.

It'll reach Mumbai by 11th Jan.

Back