Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
well yeah. but these are just rumors. and of course, LG just cannot launch a new nexus branded phone without involving google in it. and i am guessing google is not planning to have a brand new nexus product so soon anyways. what i can see from the statement and the reports is that nexus 4 might get the minor bump in specifications in a couple of months time. as i had previously mentioned on the forum, google has to bring a 32GB and possibly 64GB model. they would also do well with an LTE edition for the US market. nexus 7 got a similar storage bump just months after the launch. nexus 4 should probably get a similar bump. the important question would be... whether they would bump the processor specification as well. because that would make a lot of current n4 owners angry. increased storage space, lte support are not going to hurt as much :P

Any rumors about when Key lime pie is going to launch?

the same bgr report indicating that the nexus 4 update from LG might come with key lime pie. :D lg has a habit of saying stupid things. remember that indian management guy who went on national television here in india talking about the next nexus device they are going to launch and it would be on sale in december? this is another example. they need to get a spanking from google for being the worst nexus manufacturer until now.

And people thought samsung was the worst. LG had a very good opportunity to resurrect it's image with nexus, they blew it.So far only HTC managed to land nexus in india though only very briefly

:\ from what i understand google nexus one never went on sale in india officially. google nexus s is the only phone that went on sale but at absurd prices and like 7-8 months after the US launch. :blink3: and yes with a crappier display!

lol. so in.com knows for sure? looks like a sensational headline. just like... google nexus 4 coming to india (in title) based on rumors online (in article).maybe it was a samsung sponsored article to make consumers waiting for nexus 4 to launch in india go for their models. :D in any case, LG is not helping the cause by not even launching optimus g in india.

and just check out the tags in that one. a practise followed by spammy blogs. just shameful.

Back