Google Nexus 4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 621
  • Views Views 45,876
One of my friends friend has got one here in Delhi. Landing cost - 21k.
You gotta be kidding me..!! 21k only.. :/

That's what I am told. A friend brought it for him from US

lol. you need to give me more details. from what i understand, kis does not like the url linksredirect.com which is called on external links by the script i use for automated affiliate link generation :)

Linksdirect is a different issue which easily be bypassed by ignoring it.i was going to get a screenshot and Whoa, now everything working perfect, no linksdirect issue too. you made some changes?

nope. tw is running on google pagespeed. no shade advertising networks. official wordpress theme. should not have caused any alarms other than the redirection script from this forum. :)

That was a first time that KIS gave me a false positive about a trojan.I had already added linksdirect to the whitelist so no error on that front

if LG is getting out another version of nexus w/o rectifying the shipment and production issues on 4, then the nexus brand will be getting more damage in sales.As it is Galaxy nexus was sold only at a million units worldwide which would be a big flop considering even note 1 & note 2 sold more than 10 million units each. nexus 4 is at 6 lac units currently.Getting out another nexus only after 2 months will surely piss off the remaining scant nexus fans

Back