Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,773
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see the enthusiasm - You are giving the feeling that this trip has yielded results atleast as per your expectations if not more

Glad to see the enthusiasm - You are giving the feeling that this trip has yielded results atleast as per your expectations if not more

It's been pretty positive, yes. Some of the paperwork is currently a little behind (maybe 4-5 days by the time it reaches Rahul) due to the fact that I couldn't download and print it while I was in Panchgani, but the rest has been filed on schedule anyway.

@mgc, when are you emailing me the pics off of your N8 ?!?! :D

He has already posted them in some thread. Check his post of las 2 days or so.

Can somebody please post a link to that post???? Pretty please? :D

Top right . advanced search.. search by user :D :P

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

[post]486491[/post]

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

imgur links by operamaniac: [post]486506[/post]

Hey, mg Did you launch HAYAI in NZ? If no, what is the problem at there??At here, as you said, there is a problem with launching hayai due to security clearance.

Hey, mg

Did you launch HAYAI in NZ? If no, what is the problem at there??
At here, as you said, there is a problem with launching hayai due to security clearance.

Because we're building a competing network to the government, and as we are more-or-less hiring the same set of companies to actually build the networks, with less money (the government is throwing billions of dollars at it, we're not yet able to do that), so those companies are putting us second, which is fair enough, I guess. Other than that, there are no issues regarding Hayai's launch in NZ.

As for India, I'm anticipating that my meeting with the MHA on the 5th will clear up any and all security clearances.

Because we're building a competing network to the government, and as we are more-or-less hiring the same set of companies to actually build the networks, with less money (the government is throwing billions of dollars at it, we're not yet able to do that), so those companies are putting us second, which is fair enough, I guess. Other than that, there are no issues regarding Hayai's launch in NZ.

As for India, I'm anticipating that my meeting with the MHA on the 5th will clear up any and all security clearances.
So, it means you are treated as new company. That is why, government does not take any interest. Government authorities are really *******s(pardon me) but they are. I believe that government does not do development whereas they resist development. They make opponent fed up with shit. I experienced with BSNL. BSNL employees act with customers like prostitutes. It seems that they do not need customers. No body is willing to take care of it.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

BSNL employees are just there to take their huge salaries only. No work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back