Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,772
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump, any update? @vishalrao and other guys, did he said anything about upcoming stuffs and all, and why he got inactive ?_?. :001_wub:

Bump, any update?
@vishalrao and other guys, did he said anything about upcoming stuffs and all, and why he got inactive ?_?. :001_wub:

wahi jabab: teen char mahine baad aana :Flush:

Good. It means she will have lots of work to do after launching it but do not forget to invite us in launch party. I mean all IBF members.
Just imagine how many people will be there if you invite all. It would be like a big community marriage. I know you can not do that.

I'd probably issue invitations to select IBF members...

anything from 2000 to 27000 people.......

...otherwise it might be a bit hectic. We'd have to rent out like... Sanjay Gandhi National Park for that... oh wait, 27,000 people... oh, you could fit that many at like... Radio Club in Colaba :D

so whats the TODAYS NEWS ???

At the time you wrote that, I'd have been just arriving in Panchgani to discuss the business over cigars and scotch with one of the other directors.

nah most of the ppl in diff cities might not be able to make it (like me :( ). Not to mention the fact that they (me also) will be extremly jelous of the ppl that will be able to go and also get the pilot connections grrrrrrrr ..... grrrrrr ... oops i am foaming :P

I might hazard to suggest a launch party in each city (where warranted)...

Bump, any update?
@vishalrao and other guys, did he said anything about upcoming stuffs and all, and why he got inactive ?_?. :001_wub:

I think there was some mentions about what I'd like to see both in the market and for Hayai, but I think even most of that has already been said here :)

heh. i do not think there are more than a couple of hundred people who are active on the forum. fewer are probably excited enough for a public meeting. broadband is not really something a lot of people are concerned about. :|

I don't mind keeping my nostalgia aside if ahem, I get an invitation :closedeyes:

broadband is not really something a lot of people are concerned about. :|
pff i am, you know how bad does it feels when a friend on BEAM net is getting like 150 ping on france servers, but i get like :unsure: 300-400 :unsure:. I so want fiber and those 10+mbit/s speed!

I don't mind keeping my nostalgia aside if ahem, I get an invitation :closedeyes:

Duly noted.

pff i am, you how bad does it feels when a friend on BEAM net is getting like 150 ping on france servers, but i get like :unsure: 300-400 :unsure:. I so want fiber and those 10+mbit/s speed!

Yeah... I'm already thinking about revising the tariffs. Again. Resisting the urge for the moment, though.

When you do revise, would suggest it better be near launch time, otherwise you may end up answering some 500 posts only to realize you need to revise again & the cycle will continue :P

When you do revise, would suggest it better be near launch time, otherwise you may end up answering some 500 posts only to realize you need to revise again & the cycle will continue :P

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back