Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,772
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, That will be good gift for your wife from you.

Hehehe... you might be half right. Hayai becoming successful after all this time and planning and so forth would probably give her some relief. On the other hand, I wanted her to organize the launch party so maybe it's not the best gift :D

Well both Hathway & YOU exist I believe, albeit in small numbers - they advertise via pamphlets/banners here & there - pretty low key & limited areas. Maybe Hathway have been killed in some areas - but some places they do exist. Unless you are referring to the cable TV services, which have been pretty much killed, you can say. YOU (formerly Iqara) was there a few months ago, atleast,as a known person mailed me from his Iqara mailid

IIRC, it was SUN TV goons who killed off Hathway.

Yeah that's pretty much what I'd like to see happening. I think I've mentioned before, but I'd like to see the plans be something like:
25mbit/s - 1999
50mbit/s - 2499
100mbit/s - 2999
200mbit/s (triple play including IPTV, VOIP and an international phone number) - 3999

Good news,
Beam Accelerates its Speeds, Even though i do not have package of2500, It is upgraded to 12mbps till 100GB(not sure) and then post fup is 6mbps :P .. Beat it!
Mine is accelerated to 4mbps:giggle:

Good news,
Beam Accelerates its Speeds, Even though i do not have package of2500, It is upgraded to 12mbps till 100GB(not sure) and then post fup is 6mbps :P .. Beat it!
Mine is accelerated to 4mbps:giggle:

Sure. I'll update the prices when I have a definitive date - I'm pretty sure we'll do better ;)

Sure. I'll update the prices when I have a definitive date - I'm pretty sure we'll do better ;)

Only Expecting that from you.. !! ;)

Hehehe... you might be half right. Hayai becoming successful after all this time and planning and so forth would probably give her some relief. On the other hand, I wanted her to organize the launch party so maybe it's not the best gift :D
Good. It means she will have lots of work to do after launching it but do not forget to invite us in launch party. I mean all IBF members.
Just imagine how many people will be there if you invite all. It would be like a big community marriage. I know you can not do that.

Good. It means she will have lots of work to do after launching it but do not forget to invite us in launch party. I mean all IBF members.
Just imagine how many people will be there if you invite all.

anything from 2000 to 27000 people.......

nah most of the ppl in diff cities might not be able to make it (like me :( ). Not to mention the fact that they (me also) will be extremly jelous of the ppl that will be able to go and also get the pilot connections grrrrrrrr ..... grrrrrr ... oops i am foaming :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back