Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,775
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...Reliance & Airtel will regret that they have been
sucking out consumers blood for so long.

Sweet sweet Redemption !!

reminds of school days book story, Sheikhchili I guess. :unsure:
let the service launch and be within the reach... the rates varies by day and as like Jan 2010 diwali seems to be another mark. I will say that sentence once I d/l my own test file ( for years its been winamp)

Excepting Mumbai, all maps were simply anticipated coverage areas. They have not been updated in quite some time.

It depends on the state of the infrastructure. Much of it is either not in good enough condition or has not been built to Gigabit spec. And Siti doesn't do FTTH as far as I know. It's either a CATV over Co-Ax (much cheaper than RFoG) or Ethernet... depending on the cablewala.

Please try spending more time in actually getting things done than answering same questions again and again here.

To be taken as a friendly advice and no offense was intended.

Sincerely.

Arey, people from your home land, to see the launch & see if you're for real!! You proved us yours & your company is real, but what about newzealanders???
They may still think you to be what not.

Why don't you tell the people in NZ that he is for real? Then they don't have to trouble themselves to come all the way here to confirm what they knew in any case.

answering answering ......and attending conferences without even launching the service.¿?And i have seen many people here who keep on asking the same question again and again to prolong the discussion. Sometimes the questions are of quite low standard.

MGC it just occurs to me that the infrastructure cost may not go down well with users in India.
As a people we are not used to the feeling of paying for nothing. Probably why we are so reluctant to pay for software as well.
So when there is a plan that says Rs 550/- per month for infrastructure and then Rs 10/- per GB, many potentials customers would get put off. I admit most IBF users are not included in that list. People will get the feeling that they are getting nothing for that 550/-.
For such people, it makes more sense to give Rs 650/- a month with 10 GB free. IBF members will prefer your current system but your average Joe will probably like that "free" 10 GB better than paying 550/- for "nothing"
Think about it.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

What will happen if i convince them that he is for real, it would be better that mg mentions his venue on that forum who are seriouslly intrested in meeting him & his team for his launch.

Great idea. Once the launch date and venue is announced, you post in that forum and offer free tickets to all who want to come for the launch.

MGC it just occurs to me that the infrastructure cost may not go down well with users in India.
As a people we are not used to the feeling of paying for nothing. Probably why we are so reluctant to pay for software as well.
So when there is a plan that says Rs 550/- per month for infrastructure and then Rs 10/- per GB, many potentials customers would get put off. I admit most IBF users are not included in that list. People will get the feeling that they are getting nothing for that 550/-.
For such people, it makes more sense to give Rs 650/- a month with 10 GB free. IBF members will prefer your current system but your average Joe will probably like that "free" 10 GB better than paying 550/- for "nothing"
Think about it.

Been there, tried that. Remember how it used to be Rs599 with 3GB? It doesn't fit in with the pricing model. It's too much to call modem rental. So it's an all-round charge for everything. It's just the same as paying Rs199 for your phone line then being charged per minute on top of that.

Humm we except u to put ur price fare enough n launch ur service soon that's all what we ask :D

Humm we except u to put ur price fare enough n launch ur service soon that's all what we ask :D

Well, we have a date which I'm told is feasible. This is a good start. As for pricing, that's always been open for discussion and if you think it's not "fair" then you need to tell me.

But, I've always been able to say why the price is what it is; or why we don't do some things at certain prices and hopefully the justification has been sufficient - although I can pretty much guarantee it won't please everyone.

Ok here is an idea u can start Hayai powered cyber cafe. There u need to register ur acc n u can put currency to use it. Think cyber cafe charges RS30/hr(think so) so Rs20 will be for Hayai n Rs 10 for the shop so both can get profit. Think so. What do u think?

Ok here is an idea u can start Hayai powered cyber cafe. There u need to register ur acc n u can put currency to use it. Think cyber cafe charges RS30/hr(think so) so Rs20 will be for Hayai n Rs 10 for the shop so both can get profit. Think so. What do u think?

We were already considering such a thing for rural areas, so that we could ensure the place had power as well. I'm sure it's written in a thread somewhere. And on broadbandblog.in. But they would be controlled by us, not sold to any existing cyber cafe owners (most of them are too dodgy and probably would just delegrate 99mbit/s to themselves and 1mbit/s to the rest of the cafe, if you get my drift).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back