Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,776
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, every one is eager for him to rollout out in his/her city but its mumbai first and our posts arent gonna pace up anything, so i'd suggest we give him some time and wait...

Hey MG, when're you gonna bring Hayai to Kolkata man? The residential plan @ Rs 1449 looks absolutely appealing!!! Awesome speed with the best-in-the-lot pricing and an FUP that doesn't really hurt. I'd hope that Hayai and Beam gets to Kolkata ASAP to give us unhappy souls a bit of peace of mind.

Hey MG, when're you gonna bring Hayai to Kolkata man? The residential plan @ Rs 1449 looks absolutely appealing!!! Awesome speed with the best-in-the-lot pricing and an FUP that doesn't really hurt. I'd hope that Hayai and Beam gets to Kolkata ASAP to give us unhappy souls a bit of peace of mind.

Please note that as per the document, the cost of infrastructure must be added to ALL fibre plans, so that plan's total cost is Rs2,000 including taxes.

Also, the plans will be changed before launch (for the better).

Please note that as per the document, the cost of infrastructure must be added to ALL fibre plans, so that plan's total cost is Rs2,000 including taxes.

Also, the plans will be changed before launch (for the better).

Wouldn't really mind shelling off another 500 for such godly speed. But it won't make much sense to long for it as Kolkata seems to be at the end of the Hayayi implementation queue.

Wouldn't really mind shelling off another 500 for such godly speed. But it won't make much sense to long for it as Kolkata seems to be at the end of the Hayayi implementation queue.

It's all about the last mile... we've managed to secure rights for infrastructure in most of the other centres, but not yet Kolkata.

Painful, isnt it ? ... especially because i pay 1350Rs for this and im getting 190ms to my own city xD
Can't you get BSNL or Reliance or Airtel in your area? Any of those will be an improvement on what you have.

It's all about the last mile... we've managed to secure rights for infrastructure in most of the other centres, but not yet Kolkata.
It seems it would be a longlong time before you come to Kolkata.as you dont even have a start here.

It seems it would be a longlong time before you come to Kolkata.as you dont even have a start here.

Well... longer than some other places. Whilst still relatively high on the list, Kolkata and Chennai are the last two major metros where we're still working out where, who and how.

This shouldn't be of too much concern, however, as we are really trying to simply launch first and only once that has happened should we get other cities organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back