Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,776
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you get BSNL or Reliance or Airtel in your area? Any of those will be an improvement on what you have.
Well, I can't .... I'm stuck with tata for 2 more years as I paid like 40k for 3 years cause they gave me a free laptop with the connection.... It seemed like a good offer back then, but I regret it now....None of this is in my control anyway, as you can see in my profile I'm jus 17, 12th grade and I jus have to try to persuade my parents to get a new connection, they ain't gonna do it until I finish school :(

ah. while in school you do what your parents agree too!

I just want to be told that something is happening. Just tell me anything on the progress.

I just want to be told that something is happening. Just tell me anything on the progress.

It's mostly negotiations and testing at the moment - by which I mean billing systems and the like. We should be able to get pretty much anywhere in Mumbai now, Pune is growing stronger, and there's a small network in Hyderabad which I need to check out to see if we'll buy it or not. NCR is still a mess, but we should be able to do at least Hayai Lite in some areas.

At the moment, to the best of my knowledge we're still on track to be receiving our final licensing papers before Diwali. I will be coming back to India from this month until at least October to ensure that everything else is in line and to sign off on the bank deposit for the license.

MGCarley , Any Plans of launching Hayai in Surat (Gujarat) . . . I would really like to use hayai high speed net ... Just fed up with these crazy FUP's and Prices ...

MGCarley , Any Plans of launching Hayai in Surat (Gujarat) . . . I would really like to use hayai high speed net ... Just fed up with these crazy FUP's and Prices ...

It's not a question of "will we launch in ", it's a question of "when will we launch in ".

Please read the FAQ thread.

It's mostly negotiations and testing at the moment - by which I mean billing systems and the like. We should be able to get pretty much anywhere in Mumbai now, Pune is growing stronger, and there's a small network in Hyderabad which I need to check out to see if we'll buy it or not. NCR is still a mess, but we should be able to do at least Hayai Lite in some areas.

At the moment, to the best of my knowledge we're still on track to be receiving our final licensing papers before Diwali. I will be coming back to India from this month until at least October to ensure that everything else is in line and to sign off on the bank deposit for the license.
SMALL NETWORK IN HYDERABAD!!!!!
really.?!
so hayai broadband will also work out deals with local networks like in the case of beam telecom .?!

SMALL NETWORK IN HYDERABAD!!!!!
really.?!
so hayai broadband will also work out deals with local networks like in the case of beam telecom .?!
They are so many small / big ISPs in every city/area apart from big players but I do not think Hayai will waste time on those type of ISPs. Hayai will compete with Big players (Reliance, Tata, BSNL/MTNL & Airtel) Aircel, Idea etc.........

& I am sure Hayai will not bring down tariffs like local companies do. Hayai will gain users who use Internet heavily. Not for them who look for cheap.

Hayai may have problems with permission. As I experienced in my area, one local internet service provider has to move to Wimax to give connection to users.

https://broadband.forum/hayai-broadband/56683-hayai-broadband-faqs/post514909/#post514909

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back