Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this way cause i've not fell the actual presence on ground, no ADS nothing, just talks so i've got rights as consumer to air my suspicions.
If any new company or existing company wants to promote their product they will atleast throw some pamphlets in each society.

We can't advertise until we're ready to roll. Simple.

You have your rights to air your suspicions as a consumer about the company, but this appeared to be more of a personal attack on me which is really not appreciated.

In your case u just seem to do a long chitchat with humans & touring 4 God knows what??

Just because you have no idea what's going on behind closed doors, doesn't mean there's no reason for the things that I personally do (such as the recent tour of India).

Yes, I "chitchat", but usually to find out what we should or should not be doing when it comes to providing this kind of service in India. I'd rather know in advance than launch a service and find out retroactively that it's shitty.

Doing things this way I have a heads up and I can instruct my team to build the product and service correctly the first time, and also helps me hire the right people, as in, people who aren't going to just tell you to turn it off then on again.

We're NOT Airtel/Tata/Reliance/Hathway/BSNL/MTNL/etc, so we have the opportunity to start off on the right foot. Sorry if this bothers you, but instead of getting hoity about someone coming and doing something a bit differently to what you're used to, perhaps you should read "Developing a Business Case" from Harvard Business Review so that you can understand why we've done it this way, then join in the discussions by offering some constructive criticism and telling us what you want from this kind of service and why and what annoys you about your current operators.

I feel this way cause i've not fell the actual presence on ground, no ADS nothing, just talks so i've got rights as consumer to air my suspicions.
If any new company or existing company wants to promote their product they will atleast throw some pamphlets in each society.

In your case u just seem to do a long chitchat with humans & touring 4 God knows what??

I basically have no idea why you guys have so much hate for this guy? He's doing his best, you want some pamphlets with printed plans on them with a 'coming soon' fate written on it?

Or, you've come here to report Hayai for not providing you a connection when its available? It's because of people like you, who have no tendency of waiting for a product to launch before you start complaining. MgCarley is doing his best as I and the rest of the forum members can see and he even proved it by meeting most of the members a couple of months ago. We all have anticipations on when Hayai will launch, but just digging too much on it is just utter nonsense and stupid.

This is a forum, and he can say whatever he wants like what you've been talking here. If you don't like his replies, just hide them off from your control panel - is that too hard for you to do?

/No offense

I'm just too happy to see that a founder of a coming-soon company is actually collating the responses and the feedback from his future customers and even applying them in the company plans! Where do you see such a thing happening in India?

Yes you're right you are different from other ISP's as in you're not yet having an actual presence on ground or even in a state of launching the service:

1) Have you got your own OFFICE ??
2) Are you having any infrastructures to give such high speeds??
3) Is permissions granted for you to operate here in India???
4) Are you having rights to DEFAME the TOP ISP's n INDIA???

just one word..."TROLL"

heh. yeah. this guy is being very unreasonable. he comes here. creates an account and starts targeting someone who has been here for 2 years.

Yes you're right you are different from other ISP's as in you're not yet having an actual presence on ground or even in a state of launching the service:

1) Have you got your own OFFICE ??
2) Are you having any infrastructures to give such high speeds??
3) Is permissions granted for you to operate here in India???

You still don't get it do you?
You sound more like a troll than someone who's interested in getting some answers! I doubt you'll get any for the ones you've raised. They have been answered a million times by him already, go search for it if you're so much into it.

of course. the truth is that he is working on it. the truth is that we have all been part of it. the truth is that you have just landed here and have no idea what has been going on for the last two years. the truth is, i have enough reasons to doubt your intentions than mgcarley. the truth is you are essentially trolling.

@ Varun_d_great : See, you have awaken lot many seniors and experts here. Blaming someone without exporing the things can be hazardous :( This thread itself lots of information regarding Hayai. So take a deep search and you will get all yor answers. And this forum is of very patients peoples. Altough I am new too but have reads lots and lots of thread. Every member respects each other efforts and wait for things to be placed on time.And still if you think that mgcarley gonna show you the Liscense copy here ;) they you are mistaken :D

Could you kindly explain how the sentence mentioning the ISP names is a defamation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back