Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind about such maniac's. There are people who are just trying to defame you(Dont know what they will get??) on the net. I believe it's common against a Foreigner?

I doubt it's the foreigner factor that's even relevant. At least I hope not - that would just be disappointing that such people still exist - especially in the cultural melting pot that is India.

lol yeah ...u shudn't even bother replying to these idiots like varun. Just launch Hayai as early as possible dude. I need a100mbps line. Hopefully I will get low latencies. Rt now i m on fivenet and mtnl. Fivent is xtremely stable but i do have issues with latencies at certain times of the day.

lol yeah ...u shudn't even bother replying to these idiots like varun. Just launch Hayai as early as possible dude. I need a100mbps line. Hopefully I will get low latencies. Rt now i m on fivenet and mtnl. Fivent is xtremely stable but i do have issues with latencies at certain times of the day.

Latencies to where, and at what time(s) of the day?

latencies durin 9 to 4. I m talking abt in general . Though i need low latencies to NSE. Right now NSE servers are connected to end user terminals through backbones provided by BSNL,TATA & AIRTEL. i can choose which route i take. No matter which i choose the latencies go up as the day progresses. eg its lower early morning and gets worse by say 11.00 + on fivenet. the same doesn't seem to happen on the mtnl line which unfortunately is unstable. The scenario is the same when i try to open websites.

latencies durin 9 to 4. I m talking abt in general . Though i need low latencies to NSE. Right now NSE servers are connected to end user terminals through backbones provided by BSNL,TATA & AIRTEL. i can choose which route i take. No matter which i choose the latencies go up as the day progresses. eg its lower early morning and gets worse by say 11.00 + on fivenet. the same doesn't seem to happen on the mtnl line which unfortunately is unstable. The scenario is the same when i try to open websites.

OK. I think we have a special account for day-traders. Or used to it was merged with the SME daytime plans (9am-9pm), but if I'm not mistaken, this may be a suitable plan for you. And latencies should be nice and low.

awesome !!! :) . I m glad Hayai actually has given thought to smes/traders etc. Airtel flatly refused to provide me anything whatsoever. Could you give me an idea abt the current pricing(apprx) and the speeds during day and night(if different). Thanks.

awesome !!! :) . I m glad Hayai actually has given thought to smes/traders etc. Airtel flatly refused to provide me anything whatsoever. Could you give me an idea abt the current pricing(apprx) and the speeds during day and night(if different). Thanks.

No speed difference between day/night, but it's designed to be kind of the opposite of the residential "night flat-rate" plans, that is, they are flat-rate during the day (9am to 9pm) with metered night-usage, priority qos (routing, not service) and faster upload speeds than the residential plans.

SME data plans start at Rs1k + tax then Rs15/GB, but I'll get back to you on the pricing for the flat-rate & day flat-rate plans.

I think the day-trader account was going to be around Rs1,500 + tax with static routing to the various trading websites, while normal day flat-rate/flat-rate accounts are a bit more.

I basically have no idea why you guys have so much hate for this guy? He's doing his best, you want some pamphlets with printed plans on them with a 'coming soon' fate written on it?

Or, you've come here to report Hayai for not providing you a connection when its available? It's because of people like you, who have no tendency of waiting for a product to launch before you start complaining. MgCarley is doing his best as I and the rest of the forum members can see and he even proved it by meeting most of the members a couple of months ago. We all have anticipations on when Hayai will launch, but just digging too much on it is just utter nonsense and stupid.

This is a forum, and he can say whatever he wants like what you've been talking here. If you don't like his replies, just hide them off from your control panel - is that too hard for you to do?

/No offense

I'm just too happy to see that a founder of a coming-soon company is actually collating the responses and the feedback from his future customers and even applying them in the company plans! Where do you see such a thing happening in India?
Looks like mg has got lots of supporters on this forum.. I know it, I'm one of them....:)

OK. I think we have a special account for day-traders. Or used to it was merged with the SME daytime plans (9am-9pm), but if I'm not mistaken, this may be a suitable plan for you. And latencies should be nice and low.

Special plans for day traders? Amazing!
What about anything special for gamers? We too like low latencies, you know :)

Looks like mg has got lots of supporters on this forum.. I know it, I'm one of them..
Well, welcome on board the Hayai Fanclub then! (no freebies yet though)

Special plans for day traders? Amazing!
What about anything special for gamers? We too like low latencies, you know :)

Features for gamers come by default, and we're having some game servers hosted in our own data centre for the purpose, but in addition to that, there are thousands of gameservers around India and the rest of the world which people use.

However the reason we can have special day-trader plans is because for NSE/BSE/Sharekhan etc we can add low latency static routes for these account holders, as there's only a couple of places we need to send traffic. As you can imagine, we can't do this for game servers outside of our network.

Also, on the day-trader account, things like torrent are actively prevented during the plan's active hours because BT has extremely bad effects on ping times, which would defeat the purpose of the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back