Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you're right you are different from other ISP's as in you're not yet having an actual presence on ground or even in a state of launching the service:

1) Have you got your own OFFICE ??
2) Are you having any infrastructures to give such high speeds??
3) Is permissions granted for you to operate here in India???
4) Are you having rights to DEFAME the TOP ISP's n INDIA???

1. We're negotiating for space in the area that I want. We had arranged an office at Mahim, but now we're trying to get accepted to move in to Ruby Mills at Dadar West.
2. Yes. That's why we're building an all fiber network.
3. We were going to piggyback off another license for the first few months, but instead we've now applied for our own which we're expecting to be granted in September. I guess you want to see copies of all the confidential paperwork I've had to send off to the DoT for that too?
4. I don't think you understand what "defame" means. Here's a link to the dictionary definition.

I think you'll find myself on the defense of or even commending existing providers on certain aspects of their services more often than you'll find me talking shit about them (I've recently been commending both Airtel and Beam, for example, and if you'd been following my twitter account for more than 2 days, you'd know that).

If and when I do talk badly about other providers by saying some product or service is crap, more often than not it is based on a bad experience that I've had personally, and it usually boils down to poor customer support or generally piss poor services and in some cases misinformation, and as such, like you, I reserve the right to voice my opinion in public about my own personal experience, which, as it happens, is not defamation, slander or libel.

I don't feel the need to defame other providers as this would be considered to be "bad form" in the world of business - besides, they don't need me to defame them (after all, who the hell am I to defame them? I'm just some guy, I'm not some TV presenter or nationally syndicated journalist). If anyone is harming the reputations of existing ISPs, it's the customers of each respective ISP, who more often than not have a valid reason for it, so my #1 rule for my business is: don't piss off the customers.

For the record, you'll probably also notice that I make suggestions as to what they should do better or differently, and I'm quite sure that if any of the suggestions I've made and will continue to make were put in to practice by any of the large providers, there would be no need for Hayai to exist.

my last post probly did nt get submitted properly so I am writing it again...when ever Hayai is launched in Delhi and Mumbai a ISP price war and FUP war will start all over again :)

You can Ban me if u want but truth is truth.

By the way whose alias are u, as per as i rem. most antie's hav called truce with mg.:question:

And yes always go for constructive criticism.....:male-fighter2:

heh. yeah. this guy is being very unreasonable. he comes here. creates an account and starts targeting someone who has been here for 2 years.
yes its a jaidye account

just one word..."TROLL"
..You sound more like a troll..
...truth is you are essentially trolling....

when ever Hayai is launched in Delhi and Mumbai a ISP price war and FUP war will start all over again :)

I don't want a price war. Or an FUP war. I want a quality of service & speed (perhaps, value for money) war.

----------

Also, the last message I received about me brainwashing you all, well... I dunno. Have I? Is it wrong to tell you all that you should be able to expect more from your service providers and that I want to provide such a service? If so, then I'm guilty. Otherwise, what's the problem?

Even if I don't launch Hayai, it's nice to see that at least one provider (Beam) has stepped up to the plate with high-speed offerings and pretty good FUPs, Airtel has finally relaxed it's FUPs and while Fivenet hasn't done much since it launched it's 10mbit/s plan, if nothing else, all of these are a step in the right direction.

The rest seem to remain stuck providing sub-2mbit/s services and perpetuating this rubbish mentality that even upgrading to 4 or 8mbit/s will cost them huge amounts of money, and that they should charge you huge amounts of money for the privilege. Which makes me sad.

For this varun fellow, it's easy enough to sit there and criticize from his armchair, but what's he trying to do? Is he trying to influence existing ISPs to change their thinking and offer you, the customers, better services? Is he trying to do something - anything - about the services offered by existing players which are to an increasingly large percentage of customers becoming unsatisfactory? Is he trying to launch his own ISP? Probably none of those things.

Instead, he's opting to sit there and criticize me or Hayai or even probably anyone else who might try and start a better service, while hiding behind some username (probably not just on this forum, either) and flinging his feces all about the internet like some kind of freaking baboon.

If he doesn't like what I'm doing, he could at least come and shove a cream pie in my face like someone did to Bill Gates a few years ago and explain what his problem is and why - at least then we might be able to derive some value from what he's saying. I suppose that's what it boils down to, really: contribute something of value or don't contribute at all.

For those that have been contributing to the discussions over the past 2-ish years, I can't possibly thank you enough for your thoughts and inputs and for allowing me to bounce my ideas around - it has proved invaluable, and all of us at Hayai are very much looking forward to launching the service that you all helped create!

@mgcarleyPerhaps u didn't read varun's id properly. It's varun the "great". He was doing wat "great" ppl do ! Sit in armchairs and ridicule every1 around them. !! What do earthlings like me and u know after all ?? !!

@mgcarley
Perhaps u didn't read varun's id properly. It's varun the "great". He was doing wat "great" ppl do ! Sit in armchairs and ridicule every1 around them. !! What do earthlings like me and u know after all ?? !!

The last person who called himself "the great" went about conquering the people of 2 continents (I'm talking of course about Alexander III of Macedon). I don't think Varun is in the same league. But never mind, he's been banned - he can take his fight elsewhere, and I'll continue concentrating on the launch.

I don't think Varun is in the same league. But never mind, he's been banned - he can take his fight elsewhere, and I'll continue concentrating on the launch.

Never mind about such maniac's. There are people who are just trying to defame you(Dont know what they will get??) on the net. I believe it's common against a Foreigner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back