Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,775
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excepting Mumbai, all maps were simply anticipated coverage areas. They have not been updated in quite some time.

It depends on the state of the infrastructure. Much of it is either not in good enough condition or has not been built to Gigabit spec. And Siti doesn't do FTTH as far as I know. It's either a CATV over Co-Ax (much cheaper than RFoG) or Ethernet... depending on the cablewala.

Siti cable in Kolkata atleast has just started to roll out its services.I was told by one of its senior tech guys that it is FTTH,may be i got confused.But if you can use Siti Cable infrastructure than you will have a lot of advantages as they have rolled out the infrastructure in the whole city and suburbs.

Well, we have a date which I'm told is feasible.

Is Delhi launch going to happen by the end of 2011?

Siti cable in Kolkata atleast has just started to roll out its services.I was told by one of its senior tech guys that it is FTTH,may be i got confused.But if you can use Siti Cable infrastructure than you will have a lot of advantages as they have rolled out the infrastructure in the whole city and suburbs.

Are they providing CPEs to the end user, or does the user get an ethernet cable (in which case it's FTTB... a minor difference technically, but the capabilities are therefore greatly different). For us, FTTB is not as cost-effective as would be necessary to use that model over FTTH itself.

Also, everyone I've talked to about FTTx networks are only building their networks to handle 100mbit/s, not 1+ gigabit/s.

Is Delhi launch going to happen by the end of 2011?

No. Delhi itself is a mess.

No. Delhi itself is a mess.
What about bangalore? Is it also same n any good news?

What about bangalore? Is it also same n any good news?

Please go back and read the last few pages of this thread and other recently posted threads (such as the authenticity thread and others) - all of this has already been written. If all else fails, please refer to the FAQs - the question about "When will Hayai come to ?"

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

https://broadband.forum/hayai-broadband/55220-hayai-broadband-launch-in-india/34/#post499960

fuk no hayai BB in delhi any time soon tht means airtel will keep thr fup nd crap speeds

fuk no hayai BB in delhi any time soon tht means airtel will keep thr fup nd crap speeds

Don't get me wrong, Delhi is a market we're trying hard to get in to as early as possible, just it's a major pain in the arse as far as administration and infrastructure is concerned and as I've mentioned, is even more complicated than Mumbai.

Let alone Mumbai / Delhi.Every other city has faulty infrastructural pattern.If only we could wipe out the slate CLEAN!P.S - I missed this place....feels good to be back.

We're desperately waiting for Hayai to roll out the Hayai network in Bangalore. When do you expect the roll out in Bangalore?

Hello i know ur curious about hayai too out, even me too from banaglore. As mg has said after the launch in mumbai nxt he would look here. Thanking you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back