Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mangalore is planned too.. hehe. Looking forward to it, as and when you guys arrive there.

What about services in Chembur, Mumbai?

Yes.

Matt, Just checked that I am out of the blue zone in Bangalore by 3-4 km. Does that mean I don't get your service or would it be wireless atleast. Only BSNL and Railtel operate from here and least to say both are pathetic. It's been two weeks I applied with BSNL and no response from them.

Matt, Just checked that I am out of the blue zone in Bangalore by 3-4 km. Does that mean I don't get your service or would it be wireless atleast.

Only BSNL and Railtel operate from here and least to say both are pathetic. It's been two weeks I applied with BSNL and no response from them.
The blue zone is just a rough sketch, the real thing for cities other than mumbai will be finalised after the launch takes place (It'll then be denoted by a green area). You, so, cannot say you're out of coverage until the final map is out. However, now that you've requested, they'll try to accomodate your area, even if it's out of plan. They'll be providing services whereever they find demand for it.

Matt, Just checked that I am out of the blue zone in Bangalore by 3-4 km. Does that mean I don't get your service or would it be wireless atleast.

Only BSNL and Railtel operate from here and least to say both are pathetic. It's been two weeks I applied with BSNL and no response from them.

It means you would probably get Wireless, but also, Bangalore's zones are not 100% confirmed yet - you'll notice there's quite an unrefined shape there.

I also haven't taken in to account any of the little pockets on NH7 between the city and the airport - when I was there in April it appeared that there was a lot of development going on in the northern part of the city. New developments are very helpful for us, as we can build our infrastructure at the time of construction rather than retrofitting it - retrofitting is far more disruptive, time consuming and expensive.

Basically what I can tell you is this: all things permitting, if you live in the metropolitan area we're going to be doing our damndest to get both wired and wireless access to you (within reason). From where I'm sitting, that means anywhere inside the ring road, anywhere along the highways (in Bangalore's case, NH4 and 7), anywhere with a railway station, anywhere with an industrial area and of course new developments.

Same with me bro :) but I already have BSNL...I'm the only one subscribed in my area.....

Have you fixed a date for the Launch in Mumbai? When will the booking for new connections start? Have You Finalized Plans for Businesses? I would be interested in take your connection at home as well as my Office.

Have you fixed a date for the Launch in Mumbai? When will the booking for new connections start? Have You Finalized Plans for Businesses? I would be interested in take your connection at home as well as my Office.

1. Diwali
2. Late September - Early October
3. Yes - how many seats is your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back