Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
MG is talking abt this year Diwali and I guess everyone had gt it very clearly. He is actively answering all the queries here doesn't mean we should start annoying him. For Us its only plug and play, but him, there is hell lot of things. Now that we had been waiting since long, then have patience some more days.Although I was not in this forum when d2honline were active, but I doubt d2honline left this forum because of annoying statements only.

Diwali and over the following days, weeks, months & years.

diwali ? 2012? 2029?? a clear date would be advisable cause as u might know Indian calender moves diwali according to the moons position so it could be in sept late or early October ...
Come on now, let's not be silly. Simply saying "Diwali" should imply that I mean "the upcoming Diwali" and not "some Diwali some years off in to the future". I'm aware that Diwali moves about like Easter, but it still has set dates in any given year. This year it's October 26th.

MG is talking abt this year Diwali and I guess everyone had gt it very clearly. He is actively answering all the queries here doesn't mean we should start annoying him. For Us its only plug and play, but him, there is hell lot of things. Now that we had been waiting since long, then have patience some more days.

Heh... I've been waiting for way, way longer!

I actually Hats Off to ur Patience for replying each and every usefull as well as usless queries. And We all Wish you the Best for Sucessful Hayai Launch :)

I actually Hats Off to ur Patience for replying each and every usefull as well as usless queries. And We all Wish you the Best for Sucessful Hayai Launch :)

どもありがとう and धन्यवाद.

Hello.. How long before i can avail this service in Pune? Prabhat road area.. Been following this thread and the one on TE.. just wanted to ask you this..

For Bangalore, please read the FAQs. For Pune, it depends where you are.

For Bangalore, please read the FAQs. For Pune, it depends where you are.

Prabhat Road(near deccan gymkhana).. It was there in the area which was highlighted on the Hayai coverage map. My question is will services in Pune start coming diwali too?

Prabhat Road(opposite Swaroop Hotel) was highlighted on the Hayai converage map. My question is will services in Pune begin coming Diwali too?

Prabhat Road(opposite Swaroop Hotel) was highlighted on the Hayai converage map. My question is will services in Pune begin coming Diwali too?

The coverage map for Pune is out of date (it's still in blue). From memory we're starting in eastern Pune and don't yet have anywhere near "blanket" coverage of the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back