Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your reply MG . Yes i have been following this thread since 2 years but not so much in the past few months . Its great to hear that you will hire good informed staff and not robots to talk too .. Waiting for you to make the last half of 2011 good for us in the broadband field .. pretty tired with reliance ..Will dump them as soon as you are available here in Bandra West ..

Heh. You're not the only one, especially in Bandra/Khar (W).

Heh. You're not the only one, especially in Bandra/Khar (W).

I know many here are waiting for hayai to launch ...

Hey a question.....I currently live roughly about 4.5km outside the marked area in the coverage map in Bangalore. I do know that the area marked hasn't been finalized but I think I'm gonna be a subscriber in a group of 5 if not the only subscriber in my area (if you do plan on including my area) because I live in a developing area (near Tulips Resort if anyone knows it) so will I have to go with the Hayai lite plans or will I be able to get a wired connection? I certainly download/upload a lot (my average is about 150GB up/130GB down) and I'll certainly increase my usage with a plan that has higher speeds (I use a 512KBps Unlimited plan by BSNL -.-'). I'm planning on getting a 40MBps or higher plan, 1GBps if my mom lets me ^_^'......

if u got to pay less nd u get more i think ur mom should allow :)
Yeah but she'd make me pay for it ^_^ which actually wouldn't be much of a problem....

hehe let just Hayai come 1st we can do mummy convincing part later :)

Yeah. The date is coming ever so closer now!

Cant wait now .. Hopefully Hayai will teach all other ISPs some lesson ..

People are beginning to sound like Rakhee from Karan-Arjun .. "Mere karan arjun ayenge aur badla lenge" .. when talking about Hayai :P

Hey a question.....I currently live roughly about 4.5km outside the marked area in the coverage map in Bangalore. I do know that the area marked hasn't been finalized but I think I'm gonna be a subscriber in a group of 5 if not the only subscriber in my area (if you do plan on including my area) because I live in a developing area (near Tulips Resort if anyone knows it) so will I have to go with the Hayai lite plans or will I be able to get a wired connection? I certainly download/upload a lot (my average is about 150GB up/130GB down) and I'll certainly increase my usage with a plan that has higher speeds (I use a 512KBps Unlimited plan by BSNL -.-'). I'm planning on getting a 40MBps or higher plan, 1GBps if my mom lets me ^_^'......

Since your area is an upcoming area then it makes sense from our perspective to come and lay fiber relatively early.

There are many reasons for this, but in short, apart from itbeing far easier to deploy in "greenfield" areas than "brownfield" areas (as you can imagine, green = new, brown = old), the demographics of people who move in to these new complexes often fit in to what we would consider our target audience.

As of now, you pretty much max out your BSNL connection. A Hayai Lite plan would not suit you, as our maximum plan is 30GB per month, but when fiber does reach your area and were you to purchase a 40mbit/s plan, you can at least save a bit of electricity :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back