Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will Hayai Broadband launch in Delhi?

I know Hayai Broadband will launch on Diwali but is it going to launch globally? Or only for Mumbai?

diwali launch date is speculative. could be delayed.

and it would launch in some parts of mumbai. not globally.

----------

delhi launch could happen before the end of the year. but i would not bet on it :D

even then it would launch in very limited areas of delhi. :) (whenever it launches).

MG i am sure your product will be good , but I really request you please make after sale service better than all those out there .. Reliance employees uneducated people to handle customer service and one just feels like banging his head . I hope you will take some extra efforts to ensure that this will not be the case with Hayai ..

MG i am sure your product will be good , but I really request you please make after sale service better than all those out there .. Reliance employees uneducated people to handle customer service and one just feels like banging his head . I hope you will take some extra efforts to ensure that this will not be the case with Hayai ..

This has been discussed at great length in the jobs thread.

I'm willing to pay for good talent, and like our customers, I think it's reasonable to expect that I get what I pay for. Additionally, it is likely that I will be personally supervising the hiring of staff for the foreseeable future.

Ideally customers shouldn't *need* to call the support line because the connection should remain good and stable, but if they do then they should be speaking to someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Those who have been following me for the past year or two (including yourself, as I recall) will probably remember that I'm a bit finicky about quality - and that I hate being mucked around by customer service reps from any company myself and wouldn't want to inflict that on my customers either.

Thanks for your reply MG . Yes i have been following this thread since 2 years but not so much in the past few months . Its great to hear that you will hire good informed staff and not robots to talk too .. Waiting for you to make the last half of 2011 good for us in the broadband field .. pretty tired with reliance ..Will dump them as soon as you are available here in Bandra West ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back