Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
as he said. a gift is desired and it might be delivered this time around.
I don't think anyone will accept gift/bribe and do him any favor if he discuss that in public forum.@mgcarleyIt would be more helpful for members if you post few photos of your base stations in India. Posting few photos would be more easier than replaying again and again about when you will get license. Posting few photos will be more helpful than posting thousands of replays.

Err...I wonder how much this Gift would cost

You wonder indeed.

What would be the theoretical maximum speed and practical average speed that you could achieve on copper

100mbit/s, but I wouldn't want to promise any more than 50mbit/s, so that would probably be the maximum plan speed I'd offer on copper (excepting data plans, since they're just "whatever speed you get is your speed" anyway). This is not strictly because of copper itself, but because of the controlling systems the copper would be using - they're just not as good as the fiber ones.

I don't think anyone will accept gift/bribe and do him any favor if he discuss that in public forum.@mgcarleyIt would be more helpful for members if you post few photos of your base stations in India. Posting few photos would be more easier than replaying again and again about when you will get license. Posting few photos will be more helpful than posting thousands of replays.

Actually I don't think even that will help anyone because it makes zero difference to anybody what equipment is there until we can use it. If I do end up going to the central suburbs I'll take some photos, but don't count on it until at least after Diwali due to time constraints on my part.

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING THAT MATTHEW. I look forward to hearing the outcome of the meeting on Monday. I know you'll give updates here as soon as you can.

@mgcarley I have few doubts. 1. Will major broadband players let you launch and run your service when you said in public forum that you will pay 'gift' to get license that too when major players like reliance problems due to 2G scam.2. Will major broadband companies share their cable with you when you criticize them in public forum.3. You started discussing about hayai 2 years ago. Why we are not able to see any infrastructure of hayai anywhere in India.4. I checked your discussion in a New Zealand based broadband forum. Why are not able to convince broadband forum members of New Zealand as you do here.

@mgcarley
I have few doubts.

1. Will major broadband players let you launch and run your service when you said in public forum that you will pay 'gift' to get license that too when major players like reliance problems due to 2G scam.

2. Will major broadband companies share their cable with you when you criticize them in public forum.

3. You started discussing about hayai 2 years ago. Why we are not able to see any infrastructure of hayai anywhere in India.

4. I checked your discussion in a New Zealand based broadband forum. Why are not able to convince broadband forum members of New Zealand as you do here.

1. Gifts are basically necessary to turn the wheels of bureaucracy in this country.

2. Yes, but also I don't criticize them unless it's something that they've done to me personally, in which case, I reserve the right to complain just as any other customer would. On the other hand, when it comes to policy/pricing, I do wonder why they do certain things publicly and even maybe how they could do it better, yet I've even been on their defense on many occasions trying to explain why something might be done some way.

3. We don't have our name on everything, nor do we need to.

4. Not sure, but we got things up and running faster in NZ - there has been a small-scale test going on there since June or so.

Openly Speaking about Gifts that too on the forum? Don't you Feel you will Face problems?Though i am not aware of that Gift.. I assume that Gift is what you are offering to DOT/concerned Dept to Speed up things.

@mgcarley, a humble request. Please remove the gift related posts with all the replies regd it. I want to see Hayai up and rolling as soon as possible. Dont want it to fall into any troubles. PS: Delete my post too please. And come to Goa fast. Fibre is already laid by Govt. Jusy need to tap into it.:joyous:

Openly Speaking about Gifts that too on the forum? Don't you Feel you will Face problems?

I've got bigger fish to fry.

Though i am not aware of that Gift..
I assume that Gift is what you are offering to DOT/concerned Dept to Speed up things.

Maybe.

@mgcarley, a humble request. Please remove the gift related posts with all the replies regd it. I want to see Hayai up and rolling as soon as possible. Dont want it to fall into any troubles.

No, it's really not necessary. It's a way of life.

PS: Delete my post too please. And come to Goa fast. Fibre is already laid by Govt. Jusy need to tap into it.:joyous:

Yup, we know about Goa.

Same Suggestion here.. Please Delete all such one's ... and do not fall in Trouble.

It's not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back