Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,777
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would not make any difference if he does talk about bribes hereI'm a govt. construction contractor, and I have to give away some "gifts" every other day, money, watches, laptops. Govt. employees do not even hesitates to askFinally, welcome to India MgC :)

it would not make any difference if he does talk about bribes here
I'm a govt. construction contractor, and I have to give away some "gifts" every other day, money, watches, laptops. Govt. employees do not even hesitates to ask
Finally, welcome to India MgC :)

That is the reason that i support the concept that "giving *GIFTS* should be made legal while accepting *GIFTS* should be made illegal"

While I'm thinking on the topic, since we are trying to buy up a few networks now, it's very likely that you'll see some cablewalas begin to offer Hayai services. This doesn't mean we're operating with cablewalas, it more or less means Hayai has purchased that network and will be rebuilding it to suit our requirements. For users on those providers, they will have the option to stay with their existing service or would also be given the option of migrating to one of the copper transitional plans I've been talking about for the past few days or so (the details of which are not 100% finalized yet, but will be done on Saturday evening).

I hope you would not buy the local ISP in my area, I want to experience Hayai Zone at its max with FTTH :(

it would not make any difference if he does talk about bribes hereI'm a govt. construction contractor, and I have to give away some "gifts" every other day, money, watches, laptops. Govt. employees do not even hesitates to askFinally, welcome to India MgC :)
It's really a non-issue. I've talked about bribery in the past and not received much reaction - maybe Anna has had some effect!! :PAlso, welcome... WELCOME?? I've been here (on and off) for nearly 3 years :D But I am still figuring out some things about how things work here - I'm certainly no guru... that is my mother in law :DThat is the reason that i support the concept that "giving *GIFTS* should be made legal while accepting *GIFTS* should be made illegal"
Similar to the laws surrounding prostitution in Sweden and some other countries.I hope you would not buy the local ISP in my area, I want to experience Hayai Zone at its max with FTTH :(
If we did, it would depend on the network as to what would happen. As I've mentioned, we would start offering the service over the copper, but as we rebuilt the network to suit ourselves, we may end up offering both FTTB and FTTH to the same building for customers whose cablewala's copper network is in decent condition. Otherwise, we'd rip it up and replace the lot. Those on copper would probably pay slightly less in infrastructure fees and would be subject to more outages (since there would be equipment in the field, you never know what can go wrong).So even if we brought your local ISP, you'd definitely get the full FTTH experience eventually, but at that same time you may have that option of keeping your service as it is or similar thereto. There's no question that our FTTH product is our priority. If a significant problem arose with the copper side of things, we would remove it instead of patching things up.

mgcarley2. Yes, but also I don't criticize them unless it's something that they've done to me personally, in which case, I reserve the right to complain just as any other customer would. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Major broadband companies have network all over India. If they have excess bandwidth they will prefer selling to retail customers by reducing tariff than selling wholesale.Major broadband companies have there own sub-marine cables. Some have there own modems. What does hayai have which major broadband companies don't have? If you clam that you will get favor from Govt. by paying 'gift' then I can 100% say that won't last long. Don't think all Indians are fools. Foreigner abusing our nation in Indian forum can't be taken lightly.

mgcarley
2. Yes, but also I don't criticize them unless it's something that they've done to me personally, in which case, I reserve the right to complain just as any other customer would.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major broadband companies have network all over India. If they have excess bandwidth they will prefer selling to retail customers by reducing tariff than selling wholesale.

Major broadband companies have there own sub-marine cables. Some have there own modems. What does hayai have which major broadband companies don't have? If you clam that you will get favor from Govt. by paying 'gift' then I can 100% say that won't last long. Don't think all Indians are fools. Foreigner abusing our nation in Indian forum can't be taken lightly.
are you on crack or plain stupid!!!!????
do read the rest of the thread or atleast visit there site to see what there are offering before asking here!!! :|

@mavihsDo you think we should allow a foreigner to make money by paying bribe just because we want cheap broadband?

@Admin I request you to delete all 'gift' related comments including this. Discussing this is not good for reputation of this forum.@mhsabirThis is not related to FDI. We can' support bribe in public forum.

I don't support bribe. Public Forum or not. Period. But then do you want to pretend it doesn't exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back