Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,776
Status
Not open for further replies.
With plan B mentioned details what about Pune users getting benefits ??? due to piggybacking ??

With plan B mentioned details what about Pune users getting benefits ??? due to piggybacking ??

Dude. RTFP. I linked to it for a reason.

Piggybacking....A few google results

----------

May provide 1Gbps connection by sharing(piggybacking) 1-10 Mbps connection. Like fibernet gay claimed he can also claim that you will get 1 Gbps speed if file is available in same network or apartment.

When are we guys at Mumbai gonna see a live demo as promised by mgcarley during first half of October?

do some kaal kapal mahakahal +kankal puja

May provide 1Gbps connection by sharing(piggybacking) 1-10 Mbps connection. Like fibernet gay claimed he can also claim that you will get 1 Gbps speed if file is available in same network or apartment.

that is what i am worried about too, dont want to see it like a small time player, I guess all of us share the same thing Hayai to be a NEXT BIG THING and not just arising ISP.

When are we guys at Mumbai gonna see a live demo as promised by mgcarley during first half of October?
Arre bhai, I dont think there will a demo or anything any more , It will be more like got a License and Start of service ( if they do...) both at a tip of hat... the start of service will be only DEMO!! the First users will suffer this fate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back