Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,776
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mgcarly should do it.

he has many options though kaal kapal mahakal+kankal puja or go and worship susri mayawati or if he is short of time watch India tv.

he has many options though kaal kapal mahakal+kankal puja or go and worship susri mayawati or if he is short of time watch India tv.

short of time? Due to blogging?

@Admin
I suggest you to move Hayai from India Broadband to Social Chat or Humor after 26th if he don't provide any proof of license. Discussing about piggybacking service of local cable operator in broadband section don't make any sense.

Delays does not change anything because the situation for all of us has not changed since the day this forum was created. The forum stays as long as it is not established that the service is a cruel joke on the Indian public. It is an incredible idea that is worthy of discussion.

@Admin
I suggest you to move Hayai from India Broadband to Social Chat or Humor after 26th if he don't provide any proof of license. Discussing about piggybacking service of local cable operator in broadband section don't make any sense.

Why is the discussion of a prospective ISP a personal affront to you? Earlier in the thread you accused Mathew of "abusing" India when he simply alluded to what everyone of us accepts as an everyday reality.

Why is the discussion of a prospective ISP a personal affront to you? Earlier in the thread you accused Mathew of "abusing" India when he simply alluded to what everyone of us accepts as an everyday reality. You're a bit mental, get help.
DONT any one get personal here, actually admin shopuld k/bd both of you for being so personal in a public forum,
now since you are personal let me ASK YOU, why are you defending this are you loyal just cause you will get some free internet? Isko hum kya bolte hai pata hai na yaha pe, PAIR CHATU!!!

and with vaikomjames
what admins said was concise and accurate, its tinkering with ideas, so let it be , IF you dont agree then wait outside.. think it is isn humor section and thats who read it too...

LEts wait and watch we have until 26th

as for admin please dont K/bd me... :)

Me too...he would just not spend hours in this forum if he was playing a joke! NO SIR!

Well... I believe he shouldn't be spending so many hours on forum anyway. Gets our hopes high unnecessarily.

Sai said:
Mathew Please try your best to launch during Diwali. We are tired of waiting.

You and me both.

sundy said:
Can we have a picture of the CPE(wired or wireless)

Wireless needs no CPE. Wired CPE pictures are available publicly - the model numbers are mentioned in the FAQ thread (first post).

vaikomjames said:
May provide 1Gbps connection by sharing(piggybacking) 1-10 Mbps connection. Like fibernet gay claimed he can also claim that you will get 1 Gbps speed if file is available in same network or apartment.

What we're doing is quite different to them. Firstly, our product is not designed on a copper last-mile, even though it may start out that way for some people.

sanke1 said:
When are we guys at Mumbai gonna see a live demo as promised by mgcarley during first half of October?

I'm waiting for new equipment to be installed - the one that is there now doesn't support as high speeds as we'd like - it seems to top out around 50mbit/s most of the time (it's not fiber).

rajm11 said:
that is what i am worried about too, dont want to see it like a small time player, I guess all of us share the same thing Hayai to be a NEXT BIG THING and not just arising ISP.

Perfect, I'm just insane enough to be that ambitious.

rajm11 said:
Arre bhai, I dont think there will a demo or anything any more , It will be more like got a License and Start of service ( if they do...) both at a tip of hat... the start of service will be only DEMO!! the First users will suffer this fate...

Umm... no. I could provide a demo already now but the speed isn't what I'd like yet.

vaikomjames said:

No, meetings. And there are more of those coming between now and Diwali. Like tonight - we just had a meeting of all directors that lasted ~5 hours. Much got done and this week seems exciting. I even took a couple of photos and will upload them shortly.

vaikomjames said:
@Admin

I suggest you hold your horses. We'll launch when we're good and ready.

I've announced a tentative date of 26th, but I've also put the condition that this is subject to licensing etc. I've also mentioned that if it doesn't happen we may delay the launch or have a scaled down launch for Diwali based on concepts already mentioned, and a full blown launch once the license is granted.

I am *the last* person that wants to be offering services on someone else's license, let alone through any cablewalas, but if we don't have a choice, we don't have a choice, and I'll do what I have to to start getting the service out there. Even then, we would probably only offer service through cablewalas that we have or will be buying out.

operamaniac said:
Delays does not change anything because the situation for all of us has not changed since the day this forum was created. The forum stays as long as it is not established that the service is a cruel joke on the Indian public. It is an incredible idea that is worthy of discussion.

I can assure you, it's not a cruel joke.

ragelaste said:
Why is the discussion of a prospective ISP a personal affront to you? Earlier in the thread you accused Mathew of "abusing" India when he simply alluded to what everyone of us accepts as an everyday reality.

Some people seem to take Hayai very personally. I do, because it's my "baby", but anyone else I'm not sure why :D

rajm11 said:
DONT any one get personal here, actually admin shopuld k/bd both of you for being so personal in a public forum,
now since you are personal let me ASK YOU, why are you defending this are you loyal just cause you will get some free internet? Isko hum kya bolte hai pata hai na yaha pe, PAIR CHATU!!!

As of now, Sushubh and many others have no reason to be loyal to us. But my assumption is that they know a good idea when they see/hear/read one.

rajm11 said:
and with vaikomjames
what admins said was concise and accurate, its tinkering with ideas, so let it be , IF you dont agree then wait outside.. think it is isn humor section and thats who read it too...

LEts wait and watch we have until 26th

as for admin please dont K/bd me... :)

Tinkering with ideas it may be, the concepts are being proven to be perfectly valid. Which makes me happy.

sanke1 said:
I am still optimistic and have faith in mgcarley

I extend my personal gratitude for that.

bobbyguitarist said:
Me too...he would just not spend hours in this forum if he was playing a joke! NO SIR!

Last I checked, I had better things to do with my life than play a 2.5 year long prank :)

sanke1 said:
Well... I believe he shouldn't be spending so many hours on forum anyway. Gets our hopes high unnecessarily.

I have to keep in contact with you guys, otherwise you might assume I've disappeared or died or something :D

Some people seem to take Hayai very personally. I do, because it's my "baby", but anyone else I'm not sure why :D

for some of us internet is like a lifeline & the kind of quality currently provide is pathetic....Hayai is the next big thing which is going to make our life easier & increase our efficiency!!! :P
But my assumption is that they know a good idea when they see/hear/read one.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back