Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,776
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ by next diwali and end of nxt year India is going to have 7.5 cr BB users up from 2cr.:cool_2: At least this is what moron sibal :livid:and his TRAI thinks....Anyway's B+:skywalker:

In diwali
are going to have hayai?
it will be or it will be not
that is the question you must ask yourself MG!!
seeing Glimpses of hope
we only cope
after 26th we may not be so generous
if mg wont fullfill onerous

hey I made poem but i guess this is the sentiment of everyone here

Day of Diwali
Hayai is surely launching
With limited scale

but must admit I am good poet and also that fact that this what all we think, the onerous NEEDS to filled after 2.5 years...

Poems over rated
I should hope you'd try writing
With clearer thinking

I think the DIWALI date broke out some 4-5 months back and the date came only after mca clearance(13/05/2011)....now 10 days to go....:3 Boys:

Diwali date also came with T&C of licensing being 100% finished and stuff too, but even if it's not, we can optionally piggyback.

Better they shud launch or else Hayai wud be called Hai hai :D

Which means "yes yes"... so... ???

i hope Hayai launches before next diwali

...tell me about death again?

^ by next diwali and end of nxt year India is going to have 7.5 cr BB users up from 2cr.:cool_2: At least this is what moron sibal :livid:and his TRAI thinks....Anyway's B+:skywalker:

Abut 90% of which will be mobile subscribers who've changed to 3G.

Day of Diwali
With limited scale

so its going to be exclusively limited launch aye!!! What about expansion plan SUPPOSEDLY you get licence in about a month after that ? will you have it ready or do you have it ready?

How far it will reach with LIMITED launch ?

basically I am what I am asking for is gantt with PLAN A & PLAN B

so its going to be exclusively limited launch aye!!!

Oh for pete's sake. Yes. Same as before.

What about expansion plan SUPPOSEDLY you get licence in about a month after that ? will you have it ready or do you have it ready?

Yes. we have expansion plans.

How far it will reach with LIMITED launch ?

The same places as described earlier.

basically I am what I am asking for is gantt with PLAN A & PLAN B

I'm not making a freaking gantt chart. We have 5 (yes, 5) separate plans based on what happens this week and whether our next round of funding comes in before or after Diwali (people in PE/Finance are starting to go on holiday already and wouldn't be back until early November, so...)

Good night. have a great sunday!

Abut 90% of which will be mobile subscribers who've changed to 3G.

DSL will no doubt play a big role and will have a 2 to 3cr. base, rationalization of RoW:beer: by dec due to ntp11 will also help pvt. ops to expand.
Cable is again sure to pick up in a big way due to digitization:pill:, no. are difficult to guess but cities which didn't have the concept of cablewala bb will slowly see it's onset.
LTE :warning:also has to be kept under bb category hence the true BB will be close to 50-60% if targets are reached.

Day of Diwali
With limited scale

come on this is a good news :)

Good night. have a great sunday!

tomorrow is Sunday yani Funday...yeeh :Boy Yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back