Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,776
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MG with u always :) ur trying to change something in a market which has huge penitential but is rigged by politics and other useless obstacles it will surely take time but Hayai should get there eventually :)

Very well said.

In diwali are going to have hayai? it will be or it will be not that is the question you must ask yourself MG!! seeing Glimpses of hope we only cope after 26th we may not be so generous if mg wont fullfill onerous hey I made poem but i guess this is the sentiment of everyone here

i think just wait for an update from him. unless he has an update, he would have nothing new for us.

but must admit I am good poet and also that fact that this what all we think, the onerous NEEDS to filled after 2.5 years...

he has many options though kaal kapal mahakal+kankal puja or go and worship susri mayawati or if he is short of time watch India tv.

fr the kaal kapal mahakal fans sorry it was Zee news not India tv...nowadays they have to even bear the evil deeds of other ...:hug:

but must admit I am good poet and also that fact that this what all we think, the onerous NEEDS to filled after 2.5 years...

I think the DIWALI date broke out some 4-5 months back and the date came only after mca clearance(13/05/2011)....now 10 days to go....:3 Boys:

Glad to read that Hayai is finally about to rise and shine @offtopic glad to back finally back in india. i forgot to export usernames and passwords before leaving and like this site i had to view most of them in guest mode aaahhhh

In diwali
are going to have hayai?
it will be or it will be not
that is the question you must ask yourself MG!!
seeing Glimpses of hope
we only cope
after 26th we may not be so generous
if mg wont fullfill onerous

hey I made poem but i guess this is the sentiment of everyone here

Better they shud launch or else Hayai wud be called Hai hai :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back