Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,769
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least wait for them to move out of Mumbai first!

You mean into Mumbai first?

Well what will be tarriffPlan costs and badwidth, can you tell something on that!!!Will you people will be laying down Fibre Optic cable all over the country!!!And whether we will be getting internet service fibre optic coming right to our home, atleast to the device!!!

Well what will be tarriff
Plan costs and badwidth, can you tell something on that!!!

Will you people will be laying down Fibre Optic cable all over the country!!!
And whether we will be getting internet service fibre optic coming right to our home, atleast to the device!!!

the tentative price list can be found here

Powered by Google Docs

Will you people will be laying down Fibre Optic cable all over the country!!!
And whether we will be getting internet service fibre optic coming right to our home, atleast to the device!!!

Backbone Fiber Optic is readily available India-wide, so the answer is Yes (sort of) and Yes.

Basically we'll be taking it from the main trunks to your home. Hopefully that answers both of those questions :)

Awesome!!!But the cost seems to b e high!!!Wll I think a competition soon will get it down!!!

Awesome!!!

But the cost seems to b e high!!!
Wll I think a competition soon will get it down!!!

The cost only seems high because we don't have any 256kbit/s plans for Rs300 or whatever.

Otherwise, Rupees per GB (for data plans) we are undoubtedly among the cheapest, if not *the* cheapest in India for almost all plans.

That's about it.

The cost only seems high because we don't have any 256kbit/s plans for Rs300 or whatever.

Otherwise, Rupees per GB (for data plans) we are undoubtedly among the cheapest, if not *the* cheapest in India for almost all plans.

That's about it.

i actually think you should have those 256kbps plans for 300 as that will bring alot of consumers who don't even use internet that much but for that low price they will say atleast keep it as it could be needful

as people keep landlines even though they don't use much

but i think you are not doing that as it would cost u as the low price will not earn you any profit and the installation cost in the area would be big first time that is

but if you did you will likely then be considered as necessity as TV's,phones,even though you don'[t earn much profit you will be known as a player that exists everywhere

anyways you have been spending lower time on the site,i think now u'r doing more work...lol

yes this is good,we want the service fast

i actually think you should have those 256kbps plans for 300 as that will bring alot of consumers who don't even use internet that much but for that low price they will say atleast keep it as it could be needful

Short answer: no.
Long answer: **** no.
Justification: per household, cabling alone costs us more than Rs300 per month.

but i think you are not doing that as it would cost u as the low price will not earn you any profit and the installation cost in the area would be big first time that is

It's not the price that concerns me. I do not see any benefit in joining the ranks of every other ISP in India which provides slow speeds. Users who want 256k access have plenty of options already and I am not interested in competing.

but if you did you will likely then be considered as necessity as TV's,phones,even though you don'[t earn much profit you will be known as a player that exists everywhere

We plan to exist in places where no other ISPs do. We've been approached already by people who want to license for Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgargh.

anyways you have been spending lower time on the site,i think now u'r doing more work...lol

If you read my twitter posts at all, you'd discover that for the past ~4 days I've actually been en-route from the Caucasus to New Zealand, where I now have landed, dealt with family and can now continue working.

yes this is good,we want the service fast

Even then, I was answering emails from airports on my phone and/or Airport Wifi instead of chilling out or even eating in those horrible restaurants that seem to exist in all Airports everywhere - you know, the ones that make in-flight meals seem tasty!

Anyway, tomorrow morning I submit paperwork to visit Taiwan (I don't need a Visa, they just need to know I'm coming so I get the Visa on Arrival) and then it's off to the travel agents probably on Wednesday to book flights to India via Taiwan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back