Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,769
Status
Not open for further replies.
They seek him here, they seek him thereThese Indians seek him everywhereIs he in India or is he in Zealand New?That damned elusive Mathewwith due apologies to the Scarlet Pimpernel :D2010 has come and gone2011 is upon us, yay!But even for us MumbaikarsWe have yet to set eye on Hayai

Nice one. I'm anticipating good news in the coming 2 weeks which may allow me to set a launch date. Finally. I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed.

^ at the risk of being cynical again, you better uncross your fingers and toes or you'll catch cramps.I'm patiently waiting without crossing anything.

^ at the risk of being cynical again, you better uncross your fingers and toes or you'll catch cramps.
I'm patiently waiting without crossing anything.

Heh.

Currently in a chat with my directors about the retailing of the product (building showrooms at each satellite office which we will have to have anyway for various purposes and serving each area of the city), outlining locations of various types of staff (call center, management, technicians, salespeople, not to mention the network operations)... and figuring out how to make sure everything operates smoothly and effectively and that there are no communication breakdowns - not to mention the branding opportunities, but more on that later.

when will it start mg.. i am getting wrinkles :D

when will it start mg.. i am getting wrinkles :D

Ha! You think you're getting wrinkles, you should see how much I've aged since my latest passport issued in November 2008!!

Well, mgcarley I seriously don't think there is much competition for your data plans here in India.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9166/bsnlprepaid.jpg

Any fall in prices since the last revision in prices ??
By the way, there is also a small print..
"For limited plans, balance usage available if any will be carried forward, in case of recharge within the Grace Period *GP-1 (i.e. 15 days). Beyond 15 days (*GP-1), balance usage available if any will not be carried forward, but the customer can recharge his account upto another 45 days (** GP-2). After expiry of the additional grace period of 45 days (**GP-2), the account of the customer shall be deleted from the system."
What about you ? Will Hayai also have grace periods?

Well, mgcarley I seriously don't think there is much competition for your data plans here in India.

Any fall in prices since the last revision in prices ??

Prices are constantly under revision. What actually comes out when we launch though, even I can't say for certain - I can only give a general indicator.

The main thing that has changed since the original publication of the brochure is that:

[*]Data-plan prices are about steady for now (starting at less than Rs15/GB and declining in small increments with the larger volumes bottoming out at approximately Rs12.5/GB or so - I know it's not much difference but that's pretty much as low as we can go for the moment).
[*]Flat-rate plans *pricing* hasn't changed, but the tiers have changed from 5/10/20/50/100 to 10/25/50/100/(150 or 200)
[*]Hayai Lite plans have been proposed starting at 299 going to 649 (data amounts between 5 and 30GB).
[/list]

Excellent ! so you can begin with min 10 mbps speed then. BSNL goes nowhere near ;)btw their best deal is 20 GB at Rs 1750 with 60 day validity and 15 day grace period, which is basically 75 days validity. which is 87.5 Rs per GB with *upto* 2mbps speed.Why dont you make the data plans 200 mbps ?Even if very high bandwidth turns out to be a flop idea (very high speed derails the train) we'll be here on the forum to give suggestions to you and you will be here to perfect Hayai !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back