Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it. I've bet myself $50 that I could start Hayai Pakistan before Hayai India since the market is completely degregulated (and company formation is quick, relative to India), plus it has freely available peering, and an unbundled loop... in fact, the only thing Pakistan hasn't got is cheaper International bandwidth, but it's mostly on the same cables as India is, so this is to be expected.

Tell me about it. Would you be comfortable in providing terrorists a tool for propaganda? :|

Tell me about it. Would you be comfortable in providing terrorists a tool for propaganda? :|

I'l not even look at company's Board If company will operate in pakistan:madness:. I dont bother p**ing on that advertisment Board whose company is operating in Pakistan. Look @ uninor in india now Telenor's( Operator in Pakistan)which has Joint partnership with unitech.

supplemental question of the month: what's the update on the launch, and where is it ??

When it is ready to launch, it will be announced.

like they say with duke nukem forever. its going to be launched when its finished. :P

and well it finally has a launch date i believe. sometime this year.

the game has been in development since 1997
Duke Nukem Forever was officially reported by 2K Games to be in development at Gearbox Software, with an expected release date of 2011.

Duke Nukem Forever - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i am myself waiting for this game since ever. heh.

like they say with duke nukem forever. its going to be launched when its finished. :P

and well it finally has a launch date i believe. sometime this year.

Duke Nukem Forever - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i am myself waiting for this game since ever. heh.

Team fortress 2 and stalker shadow of Chernobyl!!

Don't be so damn paranoid. You think it's just Pakistan that's a problem? When we were first planning the coverage areas for Hayai, I was told that we SHOULDN'T provide services to certain areas near Mumbai due to problems including but not limited to illegal activities. Would you have a problem if we provided them with service too? Perhaps we should discriminate based on Religion and Caste too - no dalits allowed to subscribe to the service? Feel better? Of course not, that would be ridiculous! As far as I'm concerned, you're all the same. We're all the same.

Urdu and Hindi are virtually the same language. India has more Muslims than Pakistan itself. Pakistan was once part of India. Bias is in the favour of whichever country the media outlets you're watching are based in. I'm relatively sure India has as many anti-Pakistan factions as Pakistan has anti-India factions, however both countries have plenty of people in need of an Internet service.

I'l not even look at company's Board If company will operate in pakistan:madness:. I dont bother p**ing on that advertisment Board whose company is operating in Pakistan. Look @ uninor in india now Telenor's( Operator in Pakistan)which has Joint partnership with unitech.

Why would we advertise that? It should be none of your concern where else we operate - Hayai's eventual goal is to serve "the other 3 billion", which includes countries like Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan all the neighbours in between. In fact, do you hate Fiji too? They're basically Indian too, but their government is a dictatorship. Are you suggesting that citizens in any or all of those countries (and others) shouldn't have fast Internet simply because perhaps your respective governments don't agree with each other? That's pretty lame.

If you wish to have a hatred toward your Pakistani brethren, that's entirely your issue, but if a Pakistani citizen has personally done you wrong, my recommendation would be to hate only that person, not the entire country. If our potentially operating in Pakistan loses you as a customer of ours (even though nothing has actually been done yet), then so be it. It's probably better that you use another providers connection to spread your messages - but if you do, how can you possibly say that you are better than any of their propagandists?

Frankly, I have little tolerance for racism and similar sentiments. We all bleed the same colour of blood no matter our race religion or creed, so I would suggest that perhaps your differences are best resolved with a (non-fixed) game of cricket instead of spreading such poison.

If you want to really beat Pakistan, you have to be better than them, and in this case, I'm almost sorry to say that Pakistan has it's arse in a much higher gear than India with regards to operating a business, but more importantly with regards to a foreigner operating in the Telecom's industry, with theirs being completely deregulated and without any barrier for my entry. They also have deregulated VOIP and an unbundled local loop. Things India needs. INDIA, CONSIDER THIS YOUR WAKE UP CALL!

and do not forget that the onions we are/would be eating at our places were probably imported from pakistan :|

Any updates on you coming to India? It's been 2-3 weeks since I last asked.

So it's been 2-3 weeks since I told you that you would have seen an announcement if I had landed at Bombay Airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back