Hayai Broadband Launch Today (October 26 2011)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,199
  • Views Views 189,770
Status
Not open for further replies.
most people do not pay prices of >=2500 for their internet connection, and so you can't consider more fup for a price of only Rs 1500. If it gets out that the Hayai people can offer never-before speeds even on copper connections, people will swarm to the website for connections. If you say you cannot service those people just because you are not relenting on your price plans, then they wouldn't keep quiet.

Mg, I think you should consider something in middle, like having plans like I suggested.

And still sanke1, if you are not convinced then you can ask him to add a plan for 150 gb at the same speed for a slightly higher price..

I also want to add one thing that the people will be comparing plans like say 12 mbps, 100 gb and 20 mbps, 200 gb, so if people want to say that they'll take the 12 mbps plan because it's cheaper by 1000 rupees, then we should be ready.
Have you been spying on us in restaurants and cafes? :P
10 months makes a difference, shouldn't it?
We calculate it in exactly the same way as we do for the fiber plans, except with a slightly cheaper infrastructure cost, so... should be. The main reason we've chosen 12 instead of 10 there is because of the loss in copper - we provision 12, you'll probably get about 10, so... I think of it as a 10mbit/s plan even if advertised as 12. Or maybe I should change the advertising to 10 and provision 12 behind the scenes... yeah, I'll do that. Less confusing and looks better when you're on a 10mbit/s plan and you actually get maybe 10.2 or 10.3.
You had once mentioned that your 24 mbps plan gets reduced to 16 because the copper loop kills off 33% of the potential, then I think you should make the speed as 18 mbps, to be on a safer side..

----------

One more thing I want to suggest mg will be to not occupy the entire page of the site with the webad.. the pricing and the faq's should be more eye-catching.

I quoted 60 hours considering two hours down in a day; in a

just saw that you tube add of hayai..diwali has already begun but don't see any trace of your service in mumbai.:(

diwali has begun? diwali is a one day festival.
i wonder if admin resides in india..it begins with dhanteras and lasts till tulsi marriage :P

he has clearly said that the launch would take place on diwali day. the actual day when people celebrate diwali.

he has clearly said that the launch would take place on diwali day. the actual day when people celebrate diwali.

here in mumbai ..celebrations have begun since yesterday.

Okay, Hayai will launch on the day, offices give a holiday for diwali. happy?

but most offices here have given holiday since today till thursday.

----------

ok guys, mai paka raha tha :-D ..i hope he will launch hayai on 26th october(diwali day), Happy diwali to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back