How is Beam Fiber Broadband able to offer incredible plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter gyan.pravu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 146,697
Might be ETA? You have right to take against your isp when you are on a leased line because they are supposed to offer 99%+SLA uptime. But in the above case shifting case(in case of leased line) should not take more than 2hrs.!

Hi All,
I agree the speed is good. but service is worst. too much network outage, no response fro customer care.
putting there mail for reference.

This is an automatic email confirmation to inform you that your ticket number 2331199 has been registered.
Account Number is 169118
Userid is [email protected]

Ticket details for your reference
Ticket No:2331199
Ticket Description: network cable unplugged dont close the ticket with confirmation with cr.
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending

more complain numbers :2331210,2318122,2318134,2311030.

this is not the first time i am facing these issues. this is the scene of every month.
worst service i have ever experienced.

Well frankly.. not sure about other guys.... I have been getting a call with 30min of raising a ticket during working hours or early morning (of the next day) in case of non-workings... But they mostly have been minor issues... no breakage touch-wood...........

well...for years..i saw that BB speeds were 256 512 and at most 1 mbps....after that saw 2 mbps.....and suddenly saw an ad for 4mbps from beam....and this year..saw 10mbps!!! :F actually i scanned the whole ad searching for that magic line *conditions apply!! :P but seriously...how did beam....which was a crappy ISP 2 years back....suddenly offering 15 mbps 10mbps speedss!?!?!? HOW HOW HOW...is my qquestion..!? any body..!? :confused1:

i guess they realized that it is fun to take on giants by offering plans that can be delivered profitably even in indian market.

yea...guy that came to install beam said that they're receiving atleast 300-500 new requests every single day...can beam handle it..?! o.O even one tikona guy who came to take the modem from my home and asked if i had beam..?! i said no..why...he said its too good in my area!! :)

only time would tell if beam can sustain their speeds and network uptime with so many customers joining their network.

the point remains... this is still pretty new. if they can sustain it with the kind of load they are adding on a daily basis, it would be awesome for their customers!

Dont make the Delhi NCR guys more jealous , we dont have beam :desire:But a nice post for airtel and other crap ISPs :tongue2:

Back