How is Beam Fiber Broadband able to offer incredible plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter gyan.pravu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 146,697
@logicool Beam for 1500 / month provide 15 Mbps upto 40 GB there after its 4 Mbps.The reason other ISP are not doing it is as they can get away with it........ there by raking in huge profits....... the capacity is there it's just they do not have any incentive to do the same..... For example A average consumer will not pay more than Rs 1,000 to 1,500 /month and if these ISP can get away by proving 1 Mbps speeds they do not have any incentive to provide higher speeds..... even BSNL which is a govt owned body provides retarded broadband speeds and is fairly expensive.

I agree!

^sry for mistake in Data, but the point is that I am paying Rs. 1899+tax to MTNL for 2Mbps and Beam fiber is providing 15Mbps plan for Rs. 1500, this makes no sense, thats why shame on all giant players in Industry they had joined their hands and driving Broadband policy as per their needs and some of them even have problems with TRAI's decision of making 512kbps as minmum speed for Broadband

yes 15mbps til 40Gb and then speed goes back to 4mbps! I duno whts wrong wid other isp's. I can tel u beam can offer more than this speed and better data caps but they have thinking about profits(every isp wud do that). I'm happy with what i have.. 15mbps til 40Gb more than enough. Would like to see beam introducing data plans at 10/gb like hayai.

I am jealous!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i am using 15 mpbs recently upgraded from 10mbps after 6 weeks only :) , i am doing speed test, there are various results on various site, any way i have work on particular website, how to know the speed between that parcticular website and my system ?

Back