How is Beam Fiber Broadband able to offer incredible plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter gyan.pravu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 146,697
I am in Rs. 1000/- 10mpbs plan... But it seems not all localities have been upgraded.. some of them are still getting the old speeds..I am getting an inconsistent 5-6mpbs .. Everytime I complain to CC.. the local technician tells me that 20-30% of users are still facing this issue.. and they are working on the issueI was thinking of shifting to 15mbps plan... but wouldn't want to commit until this issue is resolved...

u wud be geting beam telecom in ur speedtest.net result wen ur speeds gets increased

Oh how come that... I am still not clear how "Internet telephony Service" is showing as my ISP...

Yeah I am also beaming...... on the 15Mbps plan

https://www.speedtest.net

and here is the Beam broadband video review done on this plan - ‪Beam fiber broadband review update‬‏[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys is this Normal?

Speedtest is showing crazy speeds.. I am in 10mpbs plan... Is this just a burst???

Mumbai Server:

Chennai Server :

Delhi Server: Delhi server make more sense

Though the upload speed here is showing very low.. I am getting 1mpbs upload speeds on torrents...

Beam must be doing some maintenance of network in your area hence the speed burst...... I am still getting my normals speeds around 14.5 Mbps

Beam must be doing some maintenance of network in your area hence the speed burst...... I am still getting my normals speeds around 14.5 Mbps
looks lyk the same.. @indian mav..I gues u stay in kukatpally or hi tech area..

Beam fiber only operates in Hyderabad or may be areas nearer to it and still it can afford to provide plans like 15mbps @1500 till 15Gb and 4mbps after that then what is wrong with others are they making us fool, or ADSL is expensive than using optical fiber, it can't be . Shame on all other ISP's in India specially to those who apply FUP on even 1mbps plans.

Back