How to update Reliance Jio Airfiber firmware?

• Thread starter Thread starter aneeq00
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 13,334
@aneeq00 this is a very recent router only JIO tld team has access to do it. Raise a formal request to jio team about the issue and to update the router. Hopefully they will help.

Latest IDU firmware available with them is ARCNJIO_JIDU6101_R1.8.2

And firmware date is 23-11-2023 20:36:21

If your current version is matching then its fine else follow the above steps to get your router updated.

FYI - one of my known tried to alter the current idu firmware and ended up with locked stated idu. Its recommended to not to temper the device and jio had to replace the device after state level escalation.

Upvote 0
GMOBJIO_JIDU6801_R1.7.8
i am on this firmware since model is different mine is 6801
how to know which is the latest firmware

Upvote 0
Guess my Router was not updated. It's still on the previous Firmware Update. ARCNJIO_JIDU6101_R1.8.1 updated 03-11-2023 19:50:11.

Well I guess they just missed my automatic push? Damn man.

Upvote 0
I am on Jio AirFiber 100 Mbps plan for one year. I am getting only download speed less than 60 Mbps on Jio Set top box when I do Netvelocity check thru settings. The technician says that the maximum limit on Jio Set top box is 60Mbps. What about your netvelocity results. I get a red colour X below Jio TV under server test. That means it is not working properly with Jio TV+. No help from Jio customer service they have freshers and they ask all the time to restart the router. Any help is appreciated.

Upvote 0

Back