Huawei UMG1831 speed upto 28.8 Mbps

• Thread starter Thread starter mountk2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 27,255
Can anyone please help me to Update the firmware of
Huawei 3g network card

@mandeep1989

Read this post before updating Firmware....

https://broadband.forum/bsnl-3g/64701-Huawei-umg1831-not-detecting-3g/

:)

where u bought tat umg1831....hw much it cost.....it workg gud or not ....plz suggest,,,,,i wanna buy 1 3gmodem

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

so u suggesting not to upgrade tat modemumg1831 with k4505 firm right..... tan wich modem is not gettg any problm.......in 21mbps speed ,,,tel me plz

where u bought tat umg1831....hw much it cost.....it workg gud or not ....plz suggest,,,,,i wanna buy 1 3gmodem

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

so u suggesting not to upgrade tat modemumg1831 with k4505 firm right..... tan wich modem is not gettg any problm.......in 21mbps speed ,,,tel me plz

UMG 1831 is itself good 21Mbps modem. You are only advised not to update wrongly with K4505's firmware.

Plenty available in eBay.in for around 3000.

K4505 is another (good)modem (I am using) upgraded to 28.8Mbps with its specific firmware update, but costs 4500.

k.....thanks fr ur infrmatn

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

after tat ...he gav any solution or not... for umg1831

k.....thanks fr ur infrmatn

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

after tat ...he gav any solution or not... for umg1831

Already that guy @rakesh6 is in crisis, for his mistake done, due to some wrong suggestion, given at the start of this thread itself .

But now, some our members are joking at him, a sad thing to note.

do u hav Huawei e182e modem?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

before uptading...did u get any problm in tat modem

Already that guy @rakesh6 is in crisis, for his mistake done, due to some wrong suggestion, given at the start of this thread itself .

But now, some our members are joking at him, a sad thing to note.

Yep , its too bad ! Atleast he has the guts to try something even with his new modem just out of curiosity as created by the strart of this thread. Those making joke could have been also in the same place, not a good thing to make fun of other's loss !

do u hav Huawei e182e modem?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

before uptading...did u get any problm in tat modem

Hi,

I am having only K4505 as said above.

E182E is Quad band and K4505 is dual band.

Though I am having the FW update file, I think it has already been updated by my seller. I don't remember.

Back