India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,905
Sreeshanth is also back for the SL series :pleasehelp:

I couldnt jhelu Harbhajan and now he comes ..

Temperamental fast bowler Sreesanth has been given another chance to resurrect his stop-start career, after being selected in India's 15-man squad for the first two Tests against Sri Lanka. Weeks after being given a \"final warning\" for his poor on-field behaviour, Sreesanth is now a candidate to share the new ball with Zaheer Khan, who has recovered from his shoulder injury.

Sreesanth and Zaheer Khan recalled for Tests | Cricket News | India v Sri Lanka 2009/10 | Cricinfo.com

He bowled well for Warwickshire but conditions in India will be a lot different. He'll be a fun to watch though.

I dont think he would be included in playing 11, Dhoni doesnt get along with him that well.

I would also disregard picking him for the first Test. Zaheer, Nehra & Praveen Kumar should be men to start. But FFS don't pick Ishant Sharma.

Time for new thread - 'India - Sri Lanka Series 2009' :p

We can ask the admin to re-name this thread itself. Aur wiase kya faayeda hoga, Indian players phir bhi gaali khaate rahenge :grin:

now indian fans and media will say indian team should have won one of those 2 close matches and then they would not have lost the series :)

Back