India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,912
This loss comes against a 2nd grade aussie bowling,
Imagine what would have happened if they had all their front line bowlers.

Another thing, If India doesn't do well in ODI, it will hasten the end of the ODI format.

It may have been a 2nd grade Aussie bowling, but it's certainly better than Indian bowling and some other major teams.

Players like Sehwag & Gambhir need to learn that they can't go for their shots on every ****in pitch.

treat them as gods and they would start believing that they are gods. its our fault eventually.

treat them as gods and they would start believing that they are gods.

its our fault eventually.

Yeah, we know what happened after the 2003 World Cup and the 2007 ICC World T20 of Wonders:D

well there is some good news for us however. the interest in the game in its current form is going down.

i think it would spread around in the coming years and someone would take notice and consider fixing the whole mess.

----------

how long can one stay interested in yearly IPL? that is a good question to ask.

interest in olympics has declined and it is a 4 year event.

I have lost interest in Indian Cricket ! I did not see any match except the Hyd ODI because Sachin was batting. NZ-Pak series is far better than this.

I would have to agree with you. The Aussie team playing without Lee, Siddle, Johnson & Bracken (i hope you've heard of them) does look weak. Sehwag is really inconsistent, but Sachin's averaging 44+, so I think that's a bit on his side. If India are to win, they need to bowl well, just how can you expect the batters to chase down big scores every other game?

u forgot.. Michael Clarke.

It was as if Aus was playing "A" Side but India had almost perfect XI.Only Zaheer was missing.

----------

well there is some good news for us however. the interest in the game in its current form is going down.

i think it would spread around in the coming years and someone would take notice and consider fixing the whole mess.

----------

how long can one stay interested in yearly Indian Premier League? that is a good question to ask.

Cricket in India will never die.

----------

News Channels should be equally blamed !

I said this few days ago :inodding:

how long can one stay interested in yearly Indian Premier League? that is a good question to ask.

Indian Premier League is going down:inodding:

Compare the first edition with the second one. I'm sure the third one will get worse:happy:

u forgot.. Michael Clarke.

He's also an important player in the side, but we were talking about bowlers. Anyway, they are playing with their 3rd best Wicket-keeper. Haddin & Paine (superb glovesman) are also injured.

M.Clarke was handy as a bowler with slow leftarm spin is australia's previous tours too..

Anyway... now for the next match.. Australia might play the other spinner & give chance to bench players if there are any left :hysterical:

India on other hand might play Mishra instead of Harbhajan, Kohli in place of Sachin (we know he needs rest as he scored 175runs :grin: and will give him another 20 matches of bad form)
Tyagi might play too in place of Praveen kumar..

----------

Indian Premier League is going down:inodding:

Compare the first edition with the second one. I'm sure the third one will get worse:happy:

I dont think IPL will go down so soon as the timing of matches is such that we can watch for sometime atleast :D 3rd edition will be in India.. so people might come back as 1st edition but for 4th we might get the exact situation.

they need to reduce the matches in order to bring interest.. it is too long for a tournament..

----------

I hope mumbai pitch is not like old "Brown" color .. if it is then get ready for another low score match.

M.Clarke was handy as a bowler with slow leftarm spin is australia's previous tours too..

Anyway... now for the next match.. Australia might play the other spinner & give chance to bench players if there are any left :hysterical:

India on other hand might play Mishra instead of Harbhajan, Kohli in place of Sachin (we know he needs rest as he scored 175runs :grin: and will give him another 20 matches of bad form)
Tyagi might play too in place of Praveen kumar..

----------

I dont think Indian Premier League will go down so soon as the timing of matches is such that we can watch for sometime atleast :D 3rd edition will be in India.. so people might come back as 1st edition but for 4th we might get the exact situation.

they need to reduce the matches in order to bring interest.. it is too long for a tournament..

----------

I hope mumbai pitch is not like old "Brown" color .. if it is then get ready for another low score match.

Pup isn't any handful bowler now, neither Cameron White. Watson is an ideal 5th bowler for them.

Coming back to IPL, how many global T20 Tournaments do we want? We've just had CL T20 and now we're ready for ICC World T20 2010 and IPL III.

T20 is more of a fad, CL T20 was also played in India, which was a fail in terms of TRP.

Back