India - Australia One Day International series 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 22,915
i did not say all players. i think there are a couple of players who are in fact retiring prematurely to have fun with IPL. i think kevin peterson was one of them? andrew flintoff? i do not follow cricket. but i am sure there were some cases of aussies or english players getting into the controversies related to national team vs. ipl.

Add the NZ cricketers to that list as well.

heh sachin is one exception. he would play in IPL and ODI and Test Matches. But he wont play in T20 Internationals. Smart guy.

He knows he has less time left in cricket and trying to cash in as much as he can.

i did not say all players.

i think there are a couple of players who are in fact retiring prematurely to have fun with Indian Premier League.

i think kevin peterson was one of them? andrew flintoff? i do not follow cricket. but i am sure there were some cases of aussies or english players getting into the controversies related to national team vs. Indian Premier League.

Yeah, Freddie Flintoff is surely an exception. Afterall, he's a Freelancer you know.

Think I'm going off topic now:huh:

Look at dhoni in after match presentation. He has no sad feelings at all. He does not care India's losses.. :@

He knows he has less time left in cricket and trying to cash in as much as he can.

Would like to know how much does he want to cash in?

Back